Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: New Gauge Shroud and Center Console  (Read 2156 times)

Offline majortom

• Apprentice/Gofer
New Gauge Shroud and Center Console
« on: October 22, 2013, 06:14:59 PM »
I broke down today and ordered new gauge shroud and center console.  Guess I could have waited until winter when I put the Sky to bed for a couple of months, but since they really are not the expensive (26.00 for the shroud and if you shop around you can find the center console for 78.00)  I will put the GM part numbers below. 

The shroud is the harder one to find so if the one I ordered doesn't come I will find another place to order from.  The center console is readily available at least for the moment.  Once I get them I am sending them on to JPM to get them covered.  I am still bouncing back and forth on the DDM console with the cup holders, but they are out of stock for the moment (per DDM  Glitch in their inventory - in stock and orderable).  May rethink and get one of those uncovered and have them send it directly to JPM for me.

Called JPM today (very impressed) they are going to send me sample thread color and a sample of alcantara to look at.  Pretty much a done deal but they offered to send the samples so I could see it and decide if I just want the Ebony Leather.  Still thinking all Leather but...

Will post pics once I get them back later this fall

Part Number for Center Console:   25811081
Part Number for Gauge Shroud:   15904691
« Last Edit: October 22, 2013, 06:22:40 PM by majortom »

Offline Whip

• Global Moderator
  • Master Tech
  • Air Force Retired
    • KappaPerformance.com
Re: New Gauge Shroud and Center Console
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2013, 07:48:25 AM »
Looking forward to pics of the finished product.

2008 Brazen GXP, nicknamed FALCON because they fly at high speeds, change direction quickly, and dive at speeds that exceed 200 mph making them the fastest-moving creatures on earth.

MagnaFlow Cat Back Performance Exhaust
GMPP Stage II Tune
JPM custom console, seat belt loops, shifter & boot
Deepblue turn signal mod
Burl wood dash

Offline royceu

• Apprentice/Gofer
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2013, 05:02:10 PM »
Hi, can't you just make holes in the factory center console and then put DDM's plastic cupholder inside?  I think they were just 5 bucks.

Offline Gentleman Jack

• Chief Financial Officer, Color Professional
  • Premium Member
  • Shop Foreman
  • I'm here. If I wasn't here, I'd be there.
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2013, 02:21:25 AM »
Hi, can't you just make holes in the factory center console and then put DDM's plastic cupholder inside?  I think they were just 5 bucks.

The holders would stick up over the console wouldn't they?
Make the right choices now

Offline Sol Asylum

• Premium Member
  • General Manager
  • THAT'S MISTER KAPPA ASSYLUM TO YOU!
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2013, 01:26:08 PM »
Yeah I don't think there is much depth between the console and the trans tunnel, DDMs cup holder version is off to the side to get that depth.
2007 Aggressive GXP

Offline Wartie

• Premium Member
  • Master Tech
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2013, 09:05:38 PM »
 :agree: That is correct!!