Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: Solo Performance on Two Guys Garage  (Read 1780 times)

Offline Sly Bob

• Administrators
  • Shop Foreman
  • My new grandson
    • Kappa Performance Forum
Solo Performance on Two Guys Garage
« on: November 01, 2013, 05:15:01 PM »
A great bit for Solo Performance on Two Guys Garage. Doesn't mention the kappas but looks like they are doing well with a lot of the other platforms they are offering kits for these days.

The High flow cats get made a few blocks from here at the Solo shop in town and they can't believe how many they still make for a platform that hasn't been built in a few years. Still making lots of them.

Wishing the Solo Performance team all the best.

Here' the link to the Solo segment on the radio show.
http://solo-performance.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/soloonradio.mp3
« Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 06:23:26 PM by Sly Bob »
Just trying to do my part...

Mods: Lose the chicklets, VentureShield, Dual horns, AfterShock spoiler, Weathershield cover, Lil Chromies, Red calipers with black Solstice stickers, Opel GT antenna and Solo GXP-RCD exhaust with a Solo hi-flow cat!

Offline SKY888

• Gearhead
Re: Solo Performance on Two Guys Garage
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2013, 05:51:01 PM »
coolio!!!

Jeff B, of SOLO deserves to be broadcasted in any show!

they have great products.....and EXCELLENT customer service!
COMPOUND TURBOS (GT2860r & GT4294r) goal 800hp

CAR SPECS and PHOTOS:
https://www.facebook.com/SKY888CompoundTurbo

SPONSORS:
aeroforce.com, nitrofreeze.com, forgestar.com, splitsec.com, turbosmartonline.com, k1technologies.com, supertechperformance.com, specclutch.com, rceng.com, statusracing.com, tceperformanceproducts.com, burnsstainless.com, performanceautowerks.com, ddmworks.com, turbowerx.com, BTF

Offline spicy3480

• Solo Performance Sales
  • Vendor
  • Gearhead
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2013, 05:22:34 PM »
Thanks all so much for the kind words.  We were super excited to be on the show and share our products!  Trust me, we know where we got started in the performance division….with the KAPPA family!!!

Steve
Steve Mariano
Solo Performance
516-655-9002 (7 days a week, until midnight EST)
goingsolo2@hotmail.com

2007 Mysterious Solstice GXP
INTRUDER

Offline elff

• Premium Member
  • General Manager
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2013, 09:24:22 PM »
You have to come down to at least one day at Nationals.

Offline GXPinKC

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
  • GXPinKC
    • KappaPerformance.com
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2013, 11:12:14 AM »
A great bit for Solo Performance on Two Guys Garage. Doesn't mention the kappas but looks like they are doing well with a lot of the other platforms they are offering kits for these days.

The High flow cats get made a few blocks from here at the Solo shop in town and they can't believe how many they still make for a platform that hasn't been built in a few years. Still making lots of them.

Wishing the Solo Performance team all the best.

Here' the link to the Solo segment on the radio show.
http://solo-performance.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/soloonradio.mp3

Solo exhausts are indeed the premier exhaust systems made in my opinion and also all the good guys and gals that make up the Solo team are first rate and treat us all like Kings and Queens on this great forum.   

Best performance mod Carol and I ever had installed was the Mach exhaust that was done at the Denver NASSM!  I love the sound and driving home from that great meet was awesome and I still get chills every time I start "Miss Red Eagle" because the sound emitted from the rear end is music to my ears! 

Jeff B and Steve at Solo and the other members of the team are family and indeed great people for sure!  If you have not taken the plunge you must dive in and do your self a favor and add an exhaust system from this great vendor on the Kappa Performance forum.  :brnout: :drag: :woohoo: :usa:
« Last Edit: November 21, 2013, 11:20:25 AM by GXPinKC »
Code 1100, Order#KCPDVV 04-28-2006, Delivery: 12-27-2006 

2007 Aggressive GXP, 5-speed, Ebony Leather seats w red accent stitching, Chrome Wheels, Air, 6-Disc, Monsoon, Sport Metallic Pedals & Premium Headliner.

MSRP $30,300 less $1,000 GMMC credit.  Deal: $28,180. ($2,120 under MSRP).

DDM Race Backbone, Probeam, & Red Cross Bay Brace
JPM Leather Center Console
Windrestrictor
MRZ Performance Billet Caps
Beach Party FBC
Solo Mach Exhaust