Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: WTB: JPM Performance Shifter  (Read 1123 times)

Offline Napi

• Master Tech
WTB: JPM Performance Shifter
« on: March 07, 2014, 05:56:22 AM »
Hey Guys,

I am looking for a used or new Performance Shifter.
With or without Boot, it doesn't matter.

Either with international shipping, or national shipping, I own a viabox - adress.

Yours,
Napi.

Offline TomatoSoup

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
Re: WTB: JPM Performance Shifter
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2014, 10:02:54 AM »
cdflint was selling one.  PM him.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2014, 10:23:40 PM by TomatoSoup »
"That is my theory, it is mine, and belongs to me and I own it, and what it is too." (Monty Python)

Offline Napi

• Master Tech
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2014, 10:22:06 AM »
He just sold it, read it on the other Thread...

But thanks!

Offline ChopTop

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2014, 08:05:28 PM »
JPM shifter, but an earlier or modified version.  Still available as of 3/8/14, pics in link.
http://www.solsticeforum.com/forum/f30/jpm-coachworks-performance-shifter-shift-boot-farbon-ciber-shift-knob-86977/

Offline TomatoSoup

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2014, 10:22:22 PM »
Oh THAT was cdflint's I think. :)
"That is my theory, it is mine, and belongs to me and I own it, and what it is too." (Monty Python)

Offline Napi

• Master Tech
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2014, 05:22:30 AM »
Really?
In that case, I just followed both of your advices in one single PM. (Asked the actual seller)

::)

Offline cdflint

• Master Tech
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2014, 10:39:22 AM »
It was. There was nothing wrong with it. It is one solid piece where the standard one is four pieces. We did a  deal where he bought mine and I bought Silverfox's. I just wanted the standard version to be able to change the boot level from close to the shifter knob to the other with some exposure of the shaft. Also having the ability to change the shifter knob height and more weighted knob (even though I could have bought one).

In retrospect, if I had purchased the viper ring and shift boot first I would have likely kept the shifter. I just would have just requested the seller who customized the viper boot to shorten the diameter of the upper ring (near the knob) for the boot to match the JPM shifter. It's still a good deal and lighter than the standard JPM shifter. I hope that helps.
She's an 09 Brazen GXP.

Covered by Norms Fiberglass, DDM, WERKS, KappaSphere, Trifecta performance, Dejon performance, Solo performance, Magnaflow, Hahn, VDI, B&G, ASAP, WindRestrictor, Gravana, JPM, Santana, Madmod, HID pro, Second Skin Audio, mydipkit, Automotivetouchup.com and Smoothline.

To be or not to be hard, that is the question. I prefer my top off and still hard when I need it.

Offline Napi

• Master Tech
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2014, 09:49:52 AM »
As I ordered a brand new Performance Shifter, I`d really appreciate one of the mods closing this thread. Thanks.