Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: NASSM 2014 Skylands Rally Picnic Lunch  (Read 1072 times)

Offline dengel

• Master Tech
NASSM 2014 Skylands Rally Picnic Lunch
« on: May 27, 2014, 08:23:47 PM »
For those NASSM attendees registered for the Skylands Rally on Friday and Saturday, our Run will include a stop at Westfall Winery for lunch and optional wine tasting.  The Westfall Winery is located on a beautiful horse farm with a picnic area available for visitors to use, but we will need to bring our own picnic lunches.

We have arranged for the Bushkill Inn to provide boxed picnic lunches for the Skylands Rally participants for an additional cost.   Each registered attendee will be responsible for paying for and picking up their boxed lunches by going to the cash register at the bar in the Bushkill Inn Grand Lobby the morning you are scheduled to run.  Payment can be made by cash, credit card, or as a room charge for those staying on the premises at the Bushkill Inn. 

If you are registered for the Skylands Rally, please email me with your name and your lunch selection by June 14th at dscheneck@msn.com.   This information will be provided to the Bushkill Inn in advance so that they can keep track of your orders and payments.

Box Lunch Choices:

Roast Beef – shaved deli roast beef on French baguette, cheddar cheese, horseradish mayonnaise, mustard

Ham – sliced honey glazed ham on a fresh baguette, Swiss cheese, mayonnaise and mustard

Turkey – turkey, applewood smoked bacon, lettuce, tomato, mayonnaise, Swiss cheese on multi-grain roll

Vegetable – balsamic marinated peppers, zucchini, asparagus, yellow squash, portabella mushrooms and smoked mozzarella in a whole wheat wrap with crisp field greens, pesto aioli

All boxed lunches are served with an individual bag of chips, fresh baked jumbo cookie and choice of soda, bottled spring or sparkling water.

Please also keep in mind that it will be your responsibility to transport your own lunch during the run.  If you have a small cooler or insulated lunch bag that will help keep your lunch fresh, please remember to pack it in your Kappa before heading out to NASSM.

« Last Edit: June 09, 2014, 01:30:03 PM by dengel »

Offline dengel

• Master Tech
Re: NASSM 2014 Skylands Rally Picnic Lunch
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2014, 01:30:58 PM »
BUMP!!!

If you are registered for the Skylands Rally either Friday or Saturday, please email me you picnic lunch selection.

If you plan to run but do not want to purchase a picnic lunch from the Bushkill Inn, please let me know that as well, so that I can confirm that I have heard from 100% of those registered for this run.