Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: NASSM 2014: Miscellaneous Banter  (Read 17241 times)

Offline ihawk95

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
Re: NASSM 2014: Miscellaneous Banter
« Reply #75 on: June 30, 2014, 01:17:16 PM »
I have the Peachtree 10K in Hotlanta this Fri the 4th - supposed to be a high of 93 for the day so I'd say 80 or so when i start. I really feel for those who start through the next 90 minutes as they work through the later start corrals. Oh, and BTW it's also hilly on top of that. Might as well get all the bits included at the same time. All we need is a 15mph headwind and the picture is complete....

Scaaaa-rue that!!!  It takes me almost 90 mins to complete a 10K let alone go out when it's 80+.  The winter running spoiled me and now I have no tolerance for anything above 65. :(

Good luck!!!