Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: MotoGP  (Read 20271 times)

Offline Kelu

• Premium Member
  • Shop Foreman
Re: MotoGP
« Reply #100 on: August 01, 2016, 10:03:42 AM »
not funny, at least for some of us ...  :slap:
Dragula  ;) Opel GT  from Romania
Arabas: take fotos, videos and keep all girls locked inside the house. Kelu's charm is irresistible !!!!

Offline Sol Asylum

• Premium Member
  • General Manager
  • THAT'S MISTER KAPPA ASSYLUM TO YOU!
« Reply #101 on: August 01, 2016, 01:20:15 PM »
omg guys, you giving me such a hard time, I had to go and translate and try to figure out what you mean.

Just so long as you didn't Google image search that.
2007 Aggressive GXP

Offline Kelu

• Premium Member
  • Shop Foreman
« Reply #102 on: August 02, 2016, 01:29:56 AM »
No I didn't, but it suggested some images :lol:
Arabas: take fotos, videos and keep all girls locked inside the house. Kelu's charm is irresistible !!!!

Offline elff

• Premium Member
  • General Manager
« Reply #103 on: March 18, 2018, 09:44:30 AM »
MotoGP starts at 1pm today.

Zarco continues to be fast.  Lets see if his team can choose the right race day tire so he doesn't drop off the pace with 5 laps to go.
Rossi qualifying 8th which means he could win.  For some reason he always ends up starting a race in the 2nd or 3rd row and then ends up 1st through 4th on race day.  I almost wonder if he does that on purpose to test the tires he is actually going to use on race day, vs trying to get the best time on tires that won't last.

Offline Kelu

• Premium Member
  • Shop Foreman
« Reply #104 on: March 18, 2018, 11:31:29 PM »
Not sure about this year, but last year most important on the limited time of tests/qualification was to nail the setup for long term racing rather than for fastest times on a lap. This was obvious but also the riders were pointing to this.

I didn't agree with Dorna changing rules/tires and teams not carrying anymore as much for qualification rather than best setup for the whole race. They kind of killed the qualification aspect.

Offline elff

• Premium Member
  • General Manager
« Reply #105 on: March 19, 2018, 06:12:54 PM »
That showed in this race.
Zarco led for most of the race and then his tires gave out and he dropped back significantly.
Rossi meanwhile battled from 8th to 3rd.  If he had gone with a harder front tire, I think he would have won. His tires gave out, but he is better at preserving them than most people.

Offline Gentleman Jack

• Chief Financial Officer, Color Professional
  • Premium Member
  • Shop Foreman
  • I'm here. If I wasn't here, I'd be there.
« Reply #106 on: March 19, 2018, 10:37:06 PM »
I need to avoid this thread. I can’t afford another race series getting me hooked. F1 is enough for now.
Make the right choices now

Offline elff

• Premium Member
  • General Manager
« Reply #107 on: March 21, 2018, 05:09:18 PM »
MotoGP is pretty quick.
Record it, fast forward through GP3 and 2 and watch GP.