Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: Hello Kappa Performance!!!  (Read 1564 times)

Offline Brazen17

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
Hello Kappa Performance!!!
« on: August 08, 2014, 06:09:35 PM »
It's been about a year now since my last post and was wondering how many of my old forum friends were still around.  :yay: I hope everyone is doing fine and still enjoying their Kappa's!  :drive: It's been a year now since me and the wife traded in our Sol and Sky and I for one sure do miss it! I picked up a silver 2011 2SS/RS in April, mostly because the deal was so sweet, (from a Nissan dealership no less) with all the bells and whistles (except the stripes - go figure).  :idk: Haven't decided if it is as fun to drive as the Brazen or not. I'll post a pick if anyone is interested. No longer in Vegas either. We are now in Virginia! Almost as hot but not nearly as dry...  :rofl: Humidity sucks!

Just wanted to stop in and say hi!
08 Brazen GXP.  GMPP tune + new IC!, Magnaflow exhaust, DDM backbone and brace, rear Z0K sway bar, Eiback springs, debadged (mostly) and dechromed(mostly), black door handles, Hankook Ventus V12 evo K110 on 19" MODA1 wheels, color matching boomerang.

Offline Critterman

• Retired, thank you very much
  • Premium Member
  • General Manager
  • Baltimore/Washington Corridor
Re: Hello Kappa Performance!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2014, 07:16:01 PM »
Welcome back to the east coast.  You up here near DC or down in the Norfolk area?  picture please
GONE: (but not forgotten) 2006 Cool named BIXABEL (BISH-AH-BEL) Mayan for "Good Roads"

DDM
StageIII intercooled Supercharger, Wisco ceramic coated pistons, Carrillo rods, superTech valves and Springs
Ported and polished head
Exedy Stage II Clutch
big brake kit, slotted/drilled Rotors w/Porterfield pads & blue juice
Backbone, Probeam, Cross Strut Brace
Underhood, trunk, & door Lights
ZOK suspension

JPM
Center console, door inserts, & dash
Seat bolster & lumbar support

Focuztech Tri-Y Header & hi-flow cat
Solo Performance SQR-2
Norm's Rear facia
Heated Seats
Black Cat inserts

Offline Sol Asylum

• Premium Member
  • General Manager
  • THAT'S MISTER KAPPA ASSYLUM TO YOU!
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2014, 07:52:29 PM »
You should just post pictures before Kelu sees this.
2007 Aggressive GXP

Offline DeepBlueGXP

• KappaPerformance Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Shop Foreman
  • Displaced Buffalo Bills Fan
    • Kappa Performance Forum
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2014, 12:14:16 PM »
I drove a 2SS RS and I thought it was a bit harsh on the ride.  Do you have headsup display?

Offline Brazen17

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2014, 04:03:50 PM »
Kelu must be getting old! I never could have beat him to posting pics a year ago...

Critterman - we are in the Norfolk area.

DeepBlueGXP - yes it has the HUD. First car I've had with one and it's pretty cool. Took me awhile to stop looking down at the speedo though. I haven't noticed the ride being particularly harsh. Comparable to the GXP more or less. I lowered it (first mod) and I think it rides a little better now if anything. Handles better for sure.

Here are some pics. It is a lot dirtier than it looks but that is the magic of silver!

08 Brazen GXP.  GMPP tune + new IC!, Magnaflow exhaust, DDM backbone and brace, rear Z0K sway bar, Eiback springs, debadged (mostly) and dechromed(mostly), black door handles, Hankook Ventus V12 evo K110 on 19" MODA1 wheels, color matching boomerang.

Offline DeepBlueGXP

• KappaPerformance Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Shop Foreman
  • Displaced Buffalo Bills Fan
    • Kappa Performance Forum
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2014, 05:28:20 PM »
Looks great, love the way silver makes it look so clean.  That's how Critterman always got away with having a clean car

Offline Critterman

• Retired, thank you very much
  • Premium Member
  • General Manager
  • Baltimore/Washington Corridor
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2014, 07:41:22 PM »
One of the benefits of a Silver car :)  Looks good Brazen.  Langley is supposed to be a nice base.
GONE: (but not forgotten) 2006 Cool named BIXABEL (BISH-AH-BEL) Mayan for "Good Roads"

DDM
StageIII intercooled Supercharger, Wisco ceramic coated pistons, Carrillo rods, superTech valves and Springs
Ported and polished head
Exedy Stage II Clutch
big brake kit, slotted/drilled Rotors w/Porterfield pads & blue juice
Backbone, Probeam, Cross Strut Brace
Underhood, trunk, & door Lights
ZOK suspension

JPM
Center console, door inserts, & dash
Seat bolster & lumbar support

Focuztech Tri-Y Header & hi-flow cat
Solo Performance SQR-2
Norm's Rear facia
Heated Seats
Black Cat inserts

Offline elff

• Premium Member
  • General Manager
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2014, 11:14:31 PM »
Hey Man
Welcome back and back to the area.

Offline Kelu

• Premium Member
  • Shop Foreman
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2014, 04:26:28 PM »
Kelu must be getting old! I never could have beat him to posting pics a year ago...
I was away from home.... and some of the old members might get special treatment :D

Car is gorgeous, Camaro is the favorite car of my wife, I would get one if the european taxes won't prohibit it around here.

For the fun here are some quotes for taxes:
- Romania - 1st registration tax $11 000 - annual tax $2700  :gaah:  :gaah:  :gaah:
Dragula  ;) Opel GT  from Romania
Arabas: take fotos, videos and keep all girls locked inside the house. Kelu's charm is irresistible !!!!