Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: FS: SSR Wheels, powdercoated stock wheels, autocross tires, FE3 suspension  (Read 1258 times)

Offline GXP_Matt

• Tech
Edit: SSR wheels and the Rivals are sold.  Powdercoated black wheels, Dunlops, suspension parts still up for grabs, send me an offer!

I have 4 stock wheels that have been professionally powdercoated black (they look really good), 4 Dunlop Direzza ZII 245/40-18 tires with ~3-4/32 tread, and 4 BFG Rival 245/40-18 tires with 1-2/32 tread.  The ZIIs could do probably 80 more autocross runs or several thousand street miles, the Rivals could do 40-50 more runs.  Both those tires still have great grip.  I can provide pics if needed.

Black stock wheels I would do $400 + shipping
Dunlops $200 plus shipping
Rivals $100 plus shipping

I replaced the GXP FE3 suspension on my car with the Z0k stuff so I have 4 stock FE3 shocks and 2 sets of FE3 springs, an FE3 rear sway bar, and a Z0k front sway bar I bought but never used. 
« Last Edit: September 01, 2014, 09:45:18 PM by GXP_Matt »
2007 zero option GXP, SCCA A-Street
Full LNF Z0k conversion, Koni Yellows, Solo Race, SSR wheels, BF Goodrich Rivals in 245/40-18

2013 North Carolina Street Tire class champion

Offline Dave@DDMworks

• Vendor
  • Gearhead
    • DDMworks
I have 5 SSR Type C 18x8 wheels, one is a spare that is literally brand new, the other 4 I have used for autocross the past season.  Two of them have some brake dust that got baked on from the previous owner of the wheels but other than that they are perfect.
These wheels are the lightest you can get for the Solstice, they weigh ~18 lbs, so you save 5-6 lbs PER WHEEL over stock!  You can feel the difference when you bolt them up, the car responds quicker and accelerates and brakes better.  I am moving to a different class and need to make room for other wheels, otherwise I would be keeping them.  I also have a set of lugnuts specific for these wheels, and SSR stickers that I never put on, you can if you want, I will include them.  Asking $600 plus shipping (should be $150ish).

(Image removed from quote.)

I also have 4 stock wheels that have been professionally powdercoated black (they look really good), 4 Dunlop Direzza ZII 245/40-18 tires with ~3-4/32 tread, and 4 BFG Rival 245/40-18 tires with 1-2/32 tread.  The ZIIs could do probably 80 more autocross runs or several thousand street miles, the Rivals could do 40-50 more runs.  Both those tires still have great grip.  I can provide pics if needed.

Black stock wheels I would do $400 + shipping
Dunlops $200 plus shipping
Rivals $100 plus shipping

I replaced the GXP FE3 suspension on my car with the Z0k stuff and Konis so I have 4 stock FE3 shocks and 2 sets of FE3 springs, a FE3 rear sway bar, and a Z0k front sway bar I bought but never used.  Make me an offer if you want any of those parts, they would be a good upgrade for an N/A Solstice/Sky.

Matt,

Give us a call when you get a chance, our test car needs some new shoes :)
Dave Michel
DDMWorks
Sales - 864-438-4949
Tech Support - 864-907-6004

WWW.DDMworks.com
Dave@DDMWorks.com

Stage 3 Supercharged 2.4L - 314whp - 93 octane
Rotrex Supercharged 2.4L - 303whp - 93 octane
2871 Hybrid turbo 2.0L - 371whp - 93 octane