Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: WTB Aftershock Rock guards  (Read 1037 times)

Offline Sting Ya

• Premium Member
  • Master Tech
WTB Aftershock Rock guards
« on: August 26, 2014, 09:03:48 PM »
If anyone has a set of Aftershock Magnetic Rock Guards and wants to sell them I would be interested in purchasing them I contacted the company and they no longer make them Thanks!

Offline DaveOC

• Upgraded Member
  • Master Tech
  • Running Wisconsin
Re: WTB Aftershock Rock guards
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2014, 11:20:08 PM »
Order some magnetic sheeting and then cut your own, which was what I was going to do, but then never got around to doing it.

http://www.magnetsource.com/Solutions_Pages/SHEETINGspecs.html

Aggressive #000741

Offline Sting Ya

• Premium Member
  • Master Tech
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2014, 12:14:19 AM »
You let the cat out of the bag I have a roll and wanted to use the Aftershock product as a template

Offline crisco

• Premium Member
  • Master Tech
  • My Precious!
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2014, 10:33:45 AM »
Maybe someone who has a set can take a picture of it sitting on a 1"x1" sheet of grid paper, and it could be printed and have an instant template.
My Precious! 2007  Solstice GXP, Aggressive, Santana Cup Holder, Beachparty Fuse Box Cover,DDM Backbone Brace, DDM Performance Probeam, DDM Latin Venom Brace, DDM Oil Catch Can (Red), DDM LNF Intake Tube (Red), DDM Radiator Hose (Red), Wind Restricter, Solo Performance Mach Shorty Exhaust,...more to come!

Offline Sting Ya

• Premium Member
  • Master Tech
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2014, 12:19:01 PM »
I'd still be interested in a set as I want to see how long they hold up but I'm willing to explore any option