Seem to get good reviews but tread life doesn't seem to be their strong suit.
My comment is based entirely on having read a LOT of "user/owner" reviews -- and not on the specific tire you've asked about.
The range of tire/tread life for the EXACT SAME TIRE (again, not YOUR make/model, but rather mine [as well as others I was considering]) that owners/users gave was so incredibly extreme (from <30k to >100k!!!!) that I ended up deciding that it was probably impossible to really know what to expect.
I think the reasons include:
* Different makes/models of cars on which the exact same make/model of tire was used
* Different driving conditions (in terms of types of roads, road condition, mostly highway or mostly city street driving, mostly good weather vs bad weather, etc.)
* Different driving styles (if you burn rubber all the time, your tires won't last as long as if you never do that)
* Mistakes made by the reviewer
* People with something critical to say seem to say it more often than people who had good experiences post their opinions
I guess that's why a lot of people state their opinion and end with "YMMV" -- Your Mileage May Vary (which fits this subject PERFECTLY!:-)