Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: DDMWorks - Black Cyber Turkey Day Sale!  (Read 1150 times)

Offline Dave@DDMworks

• Vendor
  • Gearhead
    • DDMworks
DDMWorks - Black Cyber Turkey Day Sale!
« on: November 28, 2014, 04:57:57 PM »
ONE BIG EVENT FOR Thanksgiving, Black Friday, Small Business Saturday, Stuffed Sunday (okay, we made that one up) and Cyber Monday!

http://www.ddmworks.com

ALSO!!!

http://www.ddmworks.com/Solo-Performance-Solstice-and-Sky_c_325.html
Dave Michel
DDMWorks
Sales - 864-438-4949
Tech Support - 864-907-6004

WWW.DDMworks.com
Dave@DDMWorks.com

Stage 3 Supercharged 2.4L - 314whp - 93 octane
Rotrex Supercharged 2.4L - 303whp - 93 octane
2871 Hybrid turbo 2.0L - 371whp - 93 octane

Offline Kelu

• Premium Member
  • Shop Foreman
Re: DDMWorks - Black Cyber Turkey Day Sale!
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2014, 05:03:36 PM »
Dave I just wanted to order a product with free shipping  :D shipped continental US but seems that it doesn't allow different shipping address than the billing if the order is international.  :(

Tried credit card and paypal, no go in both. The process reserved the amount on my card but showed an error and didn't placed the order.

BTW: Happy Thanksgiving ;)

Later edit: Looks like one more try through PayPal it went through. Hopefully the amount reserved by the previous transaction with credit card will be returned to my account.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2014, 05:55:59 PM by Kelu »
Dragula  ;) Opel GT  from Romania
Arabas: take fotos, videos and keep all girls locked inside the house. Kelu's charm is irresistible !!!!

Offline LRuch

• Tech
Re: DDMWorks - Black Cyber Turkey Day Sale!
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2014, 07:43:33 PM »
I just ordered the weekend travel bundle and for free shipping I was charged $2.00 how is this free?