Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: WTB: Black Leather seats  (Read 769 times)

Offline bigbellyboom

• Apprentice/Gofer
WTB: Black Leather seats
« on: March 01, 2015, 04:10:40 PM »
Looking for a set of stock sets. black or black with red stitch. doesn't matter. just need to be in nice shape. Car has 14k on it, so looking for seats that match the condition.

Offline Sly Bob

• Administrators
  • Shop Foreman
  • My new grandson
    • Kappa Performance Forum
Re: WTB: Black Leather seats
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2015, 01:40:27 PM »
Are you looking for the entire seats or just the covers? Just the covers would be far cheaper to ship if your seat frames are good. Solstice and not Sky I would assume but NA or GXP? Where are you located?

I don't have anything to offer but the above information would be helpful.

And welcome to the forums!   :D
« Last Edit: March 02, 2015, 11:58:12 PM by Sly Bob »
Just trying to do my part...

Mods: Lose the chicklets, VentureShield, Dual horns, AfterShock spoiler, Weathershield cover, Lil Chromies, Red calipers with black Solstice stickers, Opel GT antenna and Solo GXP-RCD exhaust with a Solo hi-flow cat!

Offline bigbellyboom

• Apprentice/Gofer
Re: WTB: Black Leather seats
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2015, 11:44:30 PM »
been on a lot of forums. I would have added more, but I'm open to a lot of different options. they just have to be nice. I'm in WI. I'm assuming shipping is gonna be the way to go no matter where your at.