Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: Some good deals at rock auto  (Read 1439 times)

Offline Gentleman Jack

• Chief Financial Officer, Color Professional
  • Premium Member
  • Shop Foreman
  • I'm here. If I wasn't here, I'd be there.
Some good deals at rock auto
« on: May 28, 2015, 03:12:35 AM »
http://www.rockauto.com/RSS/vehiclefeeds.php?carcode=1433710&m=wc&l=en&html=true

Not sure if anyone needs anything, but 0.88 for windshield wipers is pretty good :)
Make the right choices now

Offline Rogue

• Premium Member
  • Master Tech
Re: Some good deals at rock auto
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2015, 07:08:51 AM »
Why are you looking at wiper blades? I thought it never rained in Southern California.
Go N.A.K.3.D..

Offline cdflint

• Master Tech
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2015, 08:13:12 AM »
That's just a Tony Toni Tone song. June gloom is on its way.
She's an 09 Brazen GXP.

Covered by Norms Fiberglass, DDM, WERKS, KappaSphere, Trifecta performance, Dejon performance, Solo performance, Magnaflow, Hahn, VDI, B&G, ASAP, WindRestrictor, Gravana, JPM, Santana, Madmod, HID pro, Second Skin Audio, mydipkit, Automotivetouchup.com and Smoothline.

To be or not to be hard, that is the question. I prefer my top off and still hard when I need it.

Offline POS VETT

• Master Tech
  • AINT YRS
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2015, 11:12:35 AM »
Wiper blades still need replacement from time to time from dry-rot due to the dry air and abundant of sunshine.

Offline TomatoSoup

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2015, 11:39:12 AM »
I get batches of wiper blades and air & oil filters from them periodically (for all the household cars).  Just be sure that all your items come from one shipping center, otherwise you are charged multiple shipping costs.  Get it right though, and if you amortize the shipping - way cheaper than elsewhere.

Just replaced My Solstice's filters with Wix ones from them, last month.
"That is my theory, it is mine, and belongs to me and I own it, and what it is too." (Monty Python)

Offline sirwm

• Tech
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2015, 07:23:07 AM »
Thanks for the heads-up on this.

I noticed that shipping charges are less going to my place of business than to my house.

:drive:
wr