Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: You know you have "the sickness" when...  (Read 27649 times)

Offline SKY888

• Gearhead
Re: You know you have "the sickness" when...
« Reply #125 on: September 29, 2010, 09:57:31 PM »
I am not sick.....................I HAVE CANCER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

AIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BIRD FLU VIRUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHLAMYDIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND EVERYTHING POSSIBLE.........LOL

IT WONT stop.....
COMPOUND TURBOS (GT2860r & GT4294r) goal 800hp

CAR SPECS and PHOTOS:
https://www.facebook.com/SKY888CompoundTurbo

SPONSORS:
aeroforce.com, nitrofreeze.com, forgestar.com, splitsec.com, turbosmartonline.com, k1technologies.com, supertechperformance.com, specclutch.com, rceng.com, statusracing.com, tceperformanceproducts.com, burnsstainless.com, performanceautowerks.com, ddmworks.com, turbowerx.com, BTF

Offline RESURGAM

• Apprentice/Gofer
« Reply #126 on: September 30, 2010, 05:52:04 AM »
You get T-boned and the first thing you ask yourself is NOT 'am i ok?', 'I need to call 911', or 'what the f@#! just happened!?'.  You ask "what the hell is Norms phone number so i can order that hood and fenders ive been dreaming about?'....... Yeah. No kidding. Actually happened...... yikes....

Offline SHiNY

• Faster than Slowest Romanian
  • Premium Member
  • Gearhead
  • Every Cloud has a Silver Lining
« Reply #127 on: September 30, 2010, 07:38:23 AM »
You drop your car off at the body shop to have a new hood fitted, but insist on having it back just for the weekend so you can drive it, promising to return it on Monday!