Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: Kappa's on the North Coast - Ohio  (Read 1019 times)

Offline 07SKY10

• Apprentice/Gofer
Kappa's on the North Coast - Ohio
« on: July 30, 2015, 05:36:46 PM »
Happening during the weekend of September 19-20 2015

(No racing this year due to Jr. Dragster Shootout at Summit Motorsports Park)

Saturday September 19, 2015

Kappa Day at Kelleys Island - We will spend the day exploring the island. - Kelleys Island Ferry is the ferry to the island. The ferry dock is located at 510 West Main St ◦ Marblehead, OH. 43440
The schedule can be found at
http://kelleysislandferry.com/schedule.htm
First boat leave Marblehead at 7:00AM. Let's plan to meet by 9:00AM to give everyone time for breakfast. We will have a general itinerary of places to go and see on the island. We will have lunch as a group, and go our separate ways late afternoon.

There is lodging available on the island, however you will find better deals on the mainland. We do not have a preferred hotel or block of rooms reserved. It is up to you to book based on your budget and needs.

Sunday September 20, 2015 - We're going driving!

There are so many nice roads along the north coast, so lets try them out. I will lead the run like last year along the Lake Erie shore. We will leave from the parking lot at of the Port Clinton Ohio Kroger at 10:00AM. It is located at 2028 E Harbor Rd. Port Clinton, OH. 43452. We will conclude in Vermilion OH. where will will finish with lunch at the Quaker Steak at 5150 Liberty Ave, Vermilion, OH 44089

Please Visit the Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/kappasonthenorthcoastohio

I can answer questions through here, however due to my limited time on the computer, to get the quickest answer, Facebook is your best way to get a hold of me.
William

2007 SKY Redline
2010 SKY Redline