Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: ls swap with E37  (Read 1327 times)

Offline ltcbm

• Apprentice/Gofer
ls swap with E37
« on: November 22, 2015, 09:05:09 PM »
I wasn't sure rather to post this under V8 or tuning because it applies to both. I am in the process of doing a swap on a 2009 sky 2.4 to a LS3. I have completed many ls swaps in other vehicles and am some what competent in tuning. Is there anyone here who has any experience with the tuning/hardware side of this conversion. I know a lot of the earlier Kappas had E67 ecms where this one has an E37. The E67 's were also used on v8s so it's just a matter of swapping the 2.4 os to a v8 one. But the E37 has only been used on 4 and 6 cylinders so there is no e37 v8 os. I do know that the E37 shares the same hardware architecture as the E67/E38. But what I do not know is if any of the other v8 os will work on a E37 without bricking it. Once I get the os figured out I should be able to handle the rest (wiring and tuning wise). With some suspension and other upgrade parts from Dave I hope to be back on the road shortly. Thanks for any insight into this.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2015, 09:34:55 AM by ltcbm »