Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: FS: 2007 Solstice GXP Black 29k miles in NC  (Read 1377 times)

Offline AutoXfire

• Apprentice/Gofer
FS: 2007 Solstice GXP Black 29k miles in NC
« on: October 09, 2015, 12:49:20 PM »
DEPOSIT RECEIVED ON CAR. Will Update once gone. Thanks all!

Hi all, I am looking at selling my car. I really like my Solstice, but I am thinking a Corvette is in my future again. So I have a 5 speed manual 2007 Solstice GXP with 29,500 miles. It is in very good condition (probably to most it would be excellent, but I am very particular about my cars).

The car currently has:

Trifecta tune (added at 28k miles)
GXP ZOK shocks, springs, swaybars and rear crossmemeber (added at 28.5k miles and still have stock)
K&N air filter
Fresh oil change (have changed it twice in the past 3k miles)
Replaced differential Fluid (changed at 28k miles)

When I purchased the car back in Dec '14, I purchased an extended warranty through my credit union that is transferable. It is a very comprehensive warranty (not just powertrain) and has another 2 years left on it.

Car currently has plastidipped aftermarket wheels (finish under dip is not great) with good Goodyear performance tires, I also have the stock chrome wheels with almost new Dunlops on them.

The negatives of the car are:
- Top has wear/frayed edges at the corners where the windows roll-up, seems to be a common problem, it was like this when I purchased it, and hasn't gotten worse.
- Very small/shallow indention right above front passenger wheel (about nickel/quarter size. Maybe a really good PDR person could get out... but maybe not.
- Normal wear (probably less than normal) for a 29k car.

Updated pricing:

New car is in the garage.  Solstice has to go now.  $9,500 as it sits will take it (factory wheels and warranty extra)

I'm asking $13,700 for everything listed above. If the buyer doesn't want both sets of wheels, or doesn't want the warranty we can work on the price to hopefully fit your budget.

I am in Concord, NC (right above Charlotte).

I will be happy to send pictures to anyone interested, just let me know

« Last Edit: October 20, 2015, 02:43:58 PM by AutoXfire »

Offline roxer

• Upgraded Member
  • Master Tech
Re: FS: 2007 Solstice GXP Black 29k miles in NC
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2015, 03:08:53 PM »
Hate to see you sell it. It's a good deal. Wish mine was done as I'd like a well taken care of car. Good luck. Sorry we never got together for a cruise.
2002 Isuzu Rodeo Sport - Still kicking!
2008 Polar Sky Redline - Auto - Fully Loaded
2007 Mysterious Solstice GXP - Current list of Mods

Offline AutoXfire

• Apprentice/Gofer
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2015, 11:07:41 AM »
Updated pricing:

$12,900 with everything or $11,500 without the warranty and extra wheels/tires
« Last Edit: October 14, 2015, 07:54:29 AM by AutoXfire »

Offline AutoXfire

• Apprentice/Gofer
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2015, 08:29:23 PM »
Lowered price $10,900 with no warranty and one set of wheels. 

Offline AutoXfire

• Apprentice/Gofer
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2015, 06:18:22 AM »
New car is in the garage.  Solstice has to go now.  $9,500 as it sits will take it (factory wheels and warranty extra).