Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: FS: Corvette Centennial Edition suede steering wheel  (Read 1367 times)

Offline abie915

• Apprentice/Gofer
FS: Corvette Centennial Edition suede steering wheel
« on: October 25, 2015, 06:42:46 PM »
This is the suede steering wheel with red stitching from the 2012 Centennial Edition corvette. It is basically the same as the Solstice/Sky steering wheel, but with better materials and different trim. See this thread for more information. I had this on my Solstice, but put the stock steering wheel back on before selling the car. As such, it is in used but excellent condition with no stains or tears.

Installation is fairly straightforward, you will need to swap over the wiring harness and the innards of the switches from your existing steering wheel.

I'd like to get $200 for it, they seem to be going for $300 new on ebay. Please feel free to call/text me at 352-871-1598, or email me at abhijit@ksu.edu if interested. Thank you!

Offline ryansalazan

• Master Tech
Re: FS: Corvette Centennial Edition suede steering wheel
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2015, 09:44:49 AM »
May possibly be interested in this. Where are you located?

Offline abie915

• Apprentice/Gofer
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2015, 01:03:04 PM »
I'm in Vermont, but for $200 I'll include shipping.

Offline ryansalazan

• Master Tech
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2015, 04:15:51 PM »
ok. Let me see what my paycheck will be like and I'll more than likely pick it up from you. I get paid a week from today so almost there lol.

Offline abie915

• Apprentice/Gofer
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2015, 07:38:13 PM »
Sounds good, I'll check back with you next Monday then. Please let me know if you decide that this isn't for you as I have other people who are interested. Thanks!