Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: GM wiring  (Read 1122 times)

Offline Sting Ya

• Premium Member
  • Master Tech
GM wiring
« on: October 31, 2015, 12:57:21 PM »
Just wanted to pass this along : I received my January issue of Chevy High Performance and there is a really great article about GM wiring connectors , Make A Connection /Decoding Three Of GM's Most Common Plug Options . .It goes in depth with types of connectors ,vendors ,tools and tips .

Offline elff

• Premium Member
  • General Manager
Re: GM wiring
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2015, 02:05:38 PM »
I learned about Peg Boards on thursday night.

I had no idea wire harnesses, with some exceptions, are done by hand

Offline cdnite

• Master Tech
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2015, 11:18:51 AM »
Just wanted to pass this along : I received my January issue of Chevy High Performance and there is a really great article about GM wiring connectors , Make A Connection /Decoding Three Of GM's Most Common Plug Options . .It goes in depth with types of connectors ,vendors ,tools and tips .

Post some screen shot for us?

Maybe a photo of the cover so we know what to look for?

Offline Sting Ya

• Premium Member
  • Master Tech
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2015, 11:06:20 AM »
Not to good a posting computer picture I'm pretty much a dummy when it comes to that .The cover has a yellow pro touring Chevelle convertible with the words HOMEBUILT in large lettering over it .If I get some time today I'm in the middle of replacing a floor in the house I'll try and give it a shot .

Offline Sly Bob

• Administrators
  • Shop Foreman
  • My new grandson
    • Kappa Performance Forum
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2015, 11:45:44 AM »
Sting Ya, as a Lifetime Supporting Member you can just upload your pictures to the Kappa Performance server.

When you are composing your reply to a post simply choose "Additional options" to the left below the editing window and you can upload your pictures there. No need to use an external photo hosting like PhotoBucket.

"Membership has it's privileges"   :D
Just trying to do my part...

Mods: Lose the chicklets, VentureShield, Dual horns, AfterShock spoiler, Weathershield cover, Lil Chromies, Red calipers with black Solstice stickers, Opel GT antenna and Solo GXP-RCD exhaust with a Solo hi-flow cat!