Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: Happy New Year!  (Read 2583 times)

Offline Ironhide

• Master Tech
Happy New Year!
« on: December 31, 2015, 08:10:28 PM »
HAPPY NEW YEAR! :yay: :yay: :yay:

Thank you all for the great support in 2015!  :urock: :thumbs:
Oliver  :usa:

Offline Critterman

• Retired, thank you very much
  • Premium Member
  • General Manager
  • Baltimore/Washington Corridor
Re: Happy New Year!
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2015, 08:29:49 PM »
Happy New Year to you and all my forum friends. 
GONE: (but not forgotten) 2006 Cool named BIXABEL (BISH-AH-BEL) Mayan for "Good Roads"

DDM
StageIII intercooled Supercharger, Wisco ceramic coated pistons, Carrillo rods, superTech valves and Springs
Ported and polished head
Exedy Stage II Clutch
big brake kit, slotted/drilled Rotors w/Porterfield pads & blue juice
Backbone, Probeam, Cross Strut Brace
Underhood, trunk, & door Lights
ZOK suspension

JPM
Center console, door inserts, & dash
Seat bolster & lumbar support

Focuztech Tri-Y Header & hi-flow cat
Solo Performance SQR-2
Norm's Rear facia
Heated Seats
Black Cat inserts

Offline Sting Ya

• Premium Member
  • Master Tech
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2016, 10:29:22 AM »
I would like to wish all the forum members and sponsors a great and prosperous New Year and a big thanks for all the help and information I have received from everyone in the past year  !

Offline JesseB

• Tech
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2016, 03:09:24 PM »
 :pop: Happy New Year  :pop:
DDM Short Shifter, K&N Typhoon CAI, Solo HighFlow Cat, Solo Street Race Exhaust, Pwerks Charge Tubes, Pwerks Street Race Intercooler, AEM Meth Injection, Pwerks Valve Springs, Wiseco Pistons, ZZP 4340 Rods, ARP Head Studs, Pwerks Street Race Head Gasket, Pwerks Phenolic Spacer Set, ZZP Stage 1 Comp Cams w/ Upgraded Fuel Pump Lobe, Spec Stage 2+ Clutch, Spec Lightweight Aluminum Flywheel, Pwerks 5th Injector, Pwerks 700hp Fuel Pump, ...& A TURBO

Offline cdflint

• Master Tech
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2016, 05:32:13 AM »
 :cheers:  Whether it is playing with our cars to taking care of each other and your families, I wish the best year for you all.
She's an 09 Brazen GXP.

Covered by Norms Fiberglass, DDM, WERKS, KappaSphere, Trifecta performance, Dejon performance, Solo performance, Magnaflow, Hahn, VDI, B&G, ASAP, WindRestrictor, Gravana, JPM, Santana, Madmod, HID pro, Second Skin Audio, mydipkit, Automotivetouchup.com and Smoothline.

To be or not to be hard, that is the question. I prefer my top off and still hard when I need it.

Offline Sly Bob

• Administrators
  • Shop Foreman
  • My new grandson
    • Kappa Performance Forum
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2016, 02:37:14 PM »
All the best for 2016 folks.   :thumbs:
Just trying to do my part...

Mods: Lose the chicklets, VentureShield, Dual horns, AfterShock spoiler, Weathershield cover, Lil Chromies, Red calipers with black Solstice stickers, Opel GT antenna and Solo GXP-RCD exhaust with a Solo hi-flow cat!

Offline normsf

• Vendor
  • Master Tech
  • Norms Fiberglass
    • Norms Fiberglass
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2016, 02:57:20 PM »
Love you and a Happy New Year too, from Norm

Offline Chew

• Premium Member
  • Tech
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2016, 03:36:14 PM »
Happy modding and safe driving in 2016 everyone! :yay:
2007 Cool Liquid Silver GXP.

Offline ihawk95

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2016, 11:06:47 AM »
I'm a little behind since I came out to California to watch my team get their azzez handed to them on New Year's Day.  Still a great time, even though I got hosed last night and missed my flight!

Hope you all have a safe and prosperous 2016!!!

Offline Critterman

• Retired, thank you very much
  • Premium Member
  • General Manager
  • Baltimore/Washington Corridor
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2016, 12:18:19 PM »
Drinking your sorrows away?
GONE: (but not forgotten) 2006 Cool named BIXABEL (BISH-AH-BEL) Mayan for "Good Roads"

DDM
StageIII intercooled Supercharger, Wisco ceramic coated pistons, Carrillo rods, superTech valves and Springs
Ported and polished head
Exedy Stage II Clutch
big brake kit, slotted/drilled Rotors w/Porterfield pads & blue juice
Backbone, Probeam, Cross Strut Brace
Underhood, trunk, & door Lights
ZOK suspension

JPM
Center console, door inserts, & dash
Seat bolster & lumbar support

Focuztech Tri-Y Header & hi-flow cat
Solo Performance SQR-2
Norm's Rear facia
Heated Seats
Black Cat inserts

Offline Kelu

• Premium Member
  • Shop Foreman
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2016, 04:00:53 AM »
Happy new year fellows
Dragula  ;) Opel GT  from Romania
Arabas: take fotos, videos and keep all girls locked inside the house. Kelu's charm is irresistible !!!!

Offline ihawk95

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2016, 06:54:26 PM »
Drinking your sorrows away?

Hell yes!  I watched an entire 17 minutes out of 60 of that damn game.  And I very rarely don't make it to the end of a game no matter how bad it gets.  But this one...I just couldn't take it.

Suffered through the 1st quarter with a score of 21-0.  15 minutes of clock time.
At 14:12 left in the 2nd, Stanford made it 28-0.  We were out of beer, so it was time to head down for beer and enjoy the $13-14 beers with our fellow Hawkeyes who also couldn't take it.
I was supposed to switch to a seat on the 40 yard line at the half.  I survived 3 downs on the 40, approximately 1 more minute of game, just to get a picture of our QB getting sacked for the 3rd or 4th time at that point.  I looked at the guys next to me, and said, "I need more beer!"  They said "Drink 1 for us!" and I was out.  And here I am thinking to myself, as we are standing in the picnic area on the concourse drinking beer..."I can't believe I'm at the Rose Bowl and I'm only going to watch about 1 quarter of this damn game!!!"  Kirk Ferentz and his 2 coach of the year awards...ha!  SSDS.  Same Chit, Different Season.  You gotta have them ready for the Grand Daddy of Em All.  Especially when this is your first trip in 25 years!

Rose Parade was awesome!  Getting to watch the dolphins at sunset at Huntington Beach pier was awesome!  Getting to spend 4 or 5 days with my cousins was awesome!  Visiting the Petersen Automobile Museum in downtown LA was awesome!  Visiting the USS Iowa and watching the 5" cannons be fired was awesome!  Missing my flight Sunday night wasn't all bad either.  The game...now that's another story!!!  That game was Tuuuuurrrrible!!!!!!!!  Absolutely, positively Turrrible!!!!
« Last Edit: January 06, 2016, 07:09:43 PM by ihawk95 »

Offline Sol Asylum

• Premium Member
  • General Manager
  • THAT'S MISTER KAPPA ASSYLUM TO YOU!
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2016, 12:10:46 PM »
That kind of sounds like what it's like to be an Illini fan minus the part of it being a bowl game but otherwise a typical Saturday.
2007 Aggressive GXP