Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: Autocross Tires & Wheels  (Read 6794 times)

Offline scanner

• Master Tech
Re: Autocross Tires & Wheels
« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2016, 10:39:40 PM »
Got 'em. Just itchen to get 'em on with the Hawk HPS pads from DDM Works based on Dave's recommendations. I have a more experienced co-driver lined up to help me learn to drive with the new sticky skins. Many thanks for the comments here. Clear Skies!
Scanner

Offline DrJones

• Master Tech
« Reply #26 on: April 07, 2016, 12:09:25 PM »
Running out of time. Pulled the trigger. Season opener is with the Detroit Corvette club April 17. So the Axis Sport XQ in Silver and Bridgestone RE-71R are on their way.

Clear Skies!

Going to come down to any NWOR events in Toledo this year?
2007 - GXP - White
F-Prepared - Crazy Monkey Racing
Westers Garage/Norms Fiberglass/AVON TYRES

Offline scanner

• Master Tech
« Reply #27 on: May 01, 2016, 08:40:17 PM »
NWOR events are on my watchlist!  Next event out this way is at MIS (Michigan International Speedway) on May 15. Detroit Region hosted it's season opener on April 24 there with about 220 registrants. It was a fun long course with good elevation and camber shifts. It was challenging and fun with the new tires, wheels, and pads.  I need to learn to drive all over again!
Scanner