Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: KY - NASSAM 2017 - Lexington, KY  (Read 9317 times)

Offline Gentleman Jack

• Chief Financial Officer, Color Professional
  • Premium Member
  • Shop Foreman
  • I'm here. If I wasn't here, I'd be there.
Re: KY - NASSAM 2017 - Lexington, KY
« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2017, 04:17:08 PM »
I think it's about 1300sf 3 bed 2 bath 2 car garage (about 500 additional sf) 1/3 to 1/2 acre
It sold 2 years ago for 125

Amazing.  You might be able to buy a once car garage on 200 sf of land here for $125k. No plumbing or electrical. Hehehe. No corn field out back either.
Make the right choices now

Offline Sol Asylum

• Premium Member
  • General Manager
  • THAT'S MISTER KAPPA ASSYLUM TO YOU!
« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2017, 05:18:45 PM »
Soybean this year.
2007 Aggressive GXP

Offline Gentleman Jack

• Chief Financial Officer, Color Professional
  • Premium Member
  • Shop Foreman
  • I'm here. If I wasn't here, I'd be there.
« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2017, 06:24:25 PM »
That either.
Make the right choices now

Offline Kelu

• Premium Member
  • Shop Foreman
« Reply #28 on: June 27, 2017, 01:59:29 AM »
I think it's about 1300sf 3 bed 2 bath 2 car garage (about 500 additional sf) 1/3 to 1/2 acre
It sold 2 years ago for 125
Damn, that is cheaper even than my actual house and of course mine is smaller.
Dragula  ;) Opel GT  from Romania
Arabas: take fotos, videos and keep all girls locked inside the house. Kelu's charm is irresistible !!!!

Offline ihawk95

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
« Reply #29 on: June 27, 2017, 08:58:08 AM »
Except the taxes will cost more than the house because the state of Illinois is broke!  Haha

Offline Sol Asylum

• Premium Member
  • General Manager
« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2017, 10:01:27 AM »
Previous owner told me the property tax was about 3k a year, so yes the county I live in is a little high but the schools are pretty good and there is a large park at the end of the block.
2007 Aggressive GXP

Offline ihawk95

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
« Reply #31 on: June 27, 2017, 03:52:00 PM »
Previous owner told me the property tax was about 3k a year, so yes the county I live in is a little high but the schools are pretty good and there is a large park at the end of the block.

That's not so bad.  A buddy of mine was saying the state is going to halt road construction projects and all kinds of things because there is no budget and no $$.  No idea how the state will climb out of this hole.

Offline Sol Asylum

• Premium Member
  • General Manager
« Reply #32 on: June 27, 2017, 06:38:44 PM »
What they should do is make the politicians be the first ones to stop getting paid.  After 30 days if there still isn't a budget they are all dismissed from their positions forfeit any pension and are ineligible to run again for any office for 5 years.

The problem will be resolved in under a month or even better more than 30 days but less than 60.
2007 Aggressive GXP

Offline ihawk95

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
« Reply #33 on: June 28, 2017, 09:48:59 AM »
What they should do is make the politicians be the first ones to stop getting paid.  After 30 days if there still isn't a budget they are all dismissed from their positions forfeit any pension and are ineligible to run again for any office for 5 years.

The problem will be resolved in under a month or even better more than 30 days but less than 60.

Completely agree.  Last year, my buddy from Decatur showed me one of the representatives questioning the gal in charge of the budget and he was asking why are we doing this, why are we spending money on this, but cutting this instead.  She couldn't answer any of his questions.  She had to ask someone every time as to how to answer.  It was sad.

At anyrate, now that I've derailed this topic...KY was nice.  Horse farms were awesome!  227 was as fun as I remember.  Great food!
I had planned to go to Colorado next year as I had a good excuse to go until 2 weeks ago.  Kinda struggling with going back to that state for awhile, but we'll see.  It may happen.  I'm a sucker for the hot springs and they are only and hour or so from Blackhawk.