Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: Rear carrier assembly  (Read 1142 times)

Offline nighttripper

• Upgraded Member
  • Tech
Rear carrier assembly
« on: May 15, 2016, 03:20:20 PM »
Curious mind would like to know. What would it take to swap out an carrier assembly without the torque bar to one with the torque bar. I'm aware I would have to change transmission also. It is near impossible to find a transmission without the torque bar attachment. I bought a new tranny and had to put my old tail stock on and it till doesn't shift into 4th so I figured I'd try something else. Six speed exchange was once thought of but insanely expensive.
2007 Saturn Sky; Midnight Blue; 2.4L; DDM Header/High Flow Cat;DDM Stage III S/C; Kenwood Stereo/Nav; FK- LX 10 Rims; Yokohama A/E Tires; Solo Mach/Resonator C/B Exhaust Quad Tipped; DDM Probeam/Backbone/Catch Can; DDM Cam/Coil Cover/Center Consol/JPM covered; Center feed fuel, PLX guages, A pillar, Stage 3 clutch fly wheel