Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: FS: Used Solo Mach Exhaust, Rear Trim, Base 2.4 sway bars  (Read 802 times)

Offline slusamson

• Tech
FS: Used Solo Mach Exhaust, Rear Trim, Base 2.4 sway bars
« on: August 30, 2016, 03:04:02 PM »
I'm cleaning out my garage and have some used parts for sale. Please make me an offer for anything that may interest you. I will try and get some pictures together and posted.

Solo Mach Exhaust. Has a few hairline cracks in some of the welds in the muffler that need to be re-welded, otherwise in perfect condition. I didn't even know they were there until I took the exhaust off the car. I would prefer not to ship since it's so large and packaging it is a problem. I would probably have to ship it in three pieces. I live in southeastern Louisiana for anyone that would like to pick it up.

Rear Trim. This is the grey plastic piece that goes around the exhaust. It's for a GXP since I had the Solo Mach with the two pipes coming out of it. In great condition with usual oxidation at the bottom/underneath where grime accumulates despite best efforts to keep the car clean. Will bundle with the exhaust or sell separately.

Front & Rear sway bars for the 2.4L Base car. I put the Club Sport bars on my car and don't need these anymore.

Thanks!