Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: 2007 GXP "Blue Demon" for sale  (Read 935 times)

Offline badbird

• Premium Member
  • Master Tech
2007 GXP "Blue Demon" for sale
« on: September 08, 2016, 11:40:11 AM »
I purchased this car from "Gunny" in 2014. We have had some fun with it but have decided its time to let her go. Some of you I'm sure are familiar with the car. I take no credit in its creation or the wrench time that went into it. My wife and I drove it to the Solstice Sky Meet in Portland in 2015. Its certainly an eye-turner. If your interested in becoming the third owner of this unique Solstice let me know. Call Sean 435-994-1721.

Here is the list that Gunny posted when he sold the car to me. I did have Dave relocate the Power Steering Reservoir while at the Nationals. I also had the front clip repaired as it had some damage due to the rotten Michigan Roads. It currently has just under 52000 miles on it. Its been while since I posted photos on this site, If I cant figure it out there are lots of images of the car if on google if you google 2007 pontiac solstice blue demon. I am asking $11,000.

2.0L WERKS PERFORMANCE TUNED,TURBO CHARGED DIRECT INJECTION ECOTEC ENGINE, AUTO TRANS, PREMIUM PACKAGE W/LEATHER, A/C, GT CONCEPT KIT FRONT AND REAR FACIA, NORM’S FIBERGLASS FRONT QUARTER PANELS AND LOWER SIDE KIT, RK SPORT RAM AIR HOOD, RAZZI WING OVER OEM WING, UP-SHIELD WIND DEFLECTOR, EIB LOWERING SPRNGS, DEJON CAI, AND RIGID INTAKE PIPES, CUSTOM EXHAUST, CUSTOM PAINT AND GRAPHICS, RMR STYLE/ROLL BAR, BLACK CAT CUSTOM GAUGE FACE, DASHHAWK, LAMBO DOOR HINGES, AVIC F700BT NAV, 2ND SUB & AMP, 18" CHROME WHEELS, SPORT PEDALS, UNDERBODY BACKBONE AND PROBEAM SUPPORTS, ENGINE BAY STRUT BRACE, LED AND ACCENT LIGHTS, AND OTHER CUSTOMIZING TWEEKS. HPT AND THE DELL NETBOOK USED FOR TUNING IT INCLUDED WITH THE SALE.

Thanks

Sean AKA Badbird
Solo Full Mach and Hi-Flow Cat, (thanks Jeff)
DEJON polished Alum. CAI> (thanks Dave)
MBRP Charge Pipes (thanks Steve)
San's Chicklets
Debadged
Custom Fender Vents
Little Chromies (thanks Kappasphere)
Painted Calipers
DDM Works Backbrace
& Coil Cover (thanks Dave & Randy)
MZP Billet caps (thanks Mathieu)
MBRP Turbo Shield (thanks Steve)
DDM pillar pod (thanks Dave & Randy)
Areoforce Gauges (purchased from DDMworks)
GMR Tune (thanks Martin)
GRM Drilled and Slotted Rotors (thanks Martin)
Autobot Emblems (Thanks T&T ASAP Graphics)
Airbag light overlay (Thanks T&T ASAP Graphics)