Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: 3.5 bar MAP sensors  (Read 1409 times)

Offline Jim

• Premium Member
  • Master Tech
3.5 bar MAP sensors
« on: September 15, 2016, 01:04:07 PM »
Just curious to know if anyone is running the 3.5 bar sensors. If I have done the math correctly, these should require a linear slope of 75kPa with an offset of 12.5kPa. If anyone is running these, are these settings working for you. I should receive the sensors on Monday.
The road to success is always under construction.

Offline TomatoSoup

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
Re: 3.5 bar MAP sensors
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2016, 01:49:08 PM »
Attaching the datasheet that I found when I was building my boost gauge.  Maybe this will help/confirm.
"That is my theory, it is mine, and belongs to me and I own it, and what it is too." (Monty Python)

Offline Jim

• Premium Member
  • Master Tech
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2016, 02:42:09 PM »
Thanks TS!

Looks correct as I'll be using the 0 281 002 456 sensors which shows P1 at 50kPa@.5V and P2 at 350kPa@4.5V

Thanks again!

Offline Jim

• Premium Member
  • Master Tech
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2016, 09:02:22 PM »
Figured I'd post this for future use in case someone else decides to upgrade to 3.5 bar sensors.

The Linear Slope you'll need to input into HP Tuners is 75 and the Offset is 12.5.