Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: 20% Discount Rollbar without excessive modification  (Read 1120 times)

Offline lexpioneer

• Apprentice/Gofer
20% Discount Rollbar without excessive modification
« on: March 08, 2017, 02:16:48 PM »
I've talked to a rollbar manufacturer in Portland Oregon who will give a 20% discount on an order of three Solstice rollbars.

I am not affiliated with the manufacturer, just an enthusiast that would like to continue my HPDE hobby with my new(to me) GXP, I assume there are others out there that would love to have the same opportunity.

A member on solsticeforum had one built and I can direct you to photos.
I have two people interested, including me. We need one more order.
PM me for information since the vendor does not advertise on the forum if you are interested.

According to the manufacturer, it is legal for SCCA track days.
They specialize in rollbars and Rob Mathis, who is the owner attends track days and other HDPE events in the Northwest and their main business is building racecars. He seems pretty knowledgeable about the rules and says his rollbar will meet the rules.
The manufactures web site "guarantees that the rollbar will pass SCCA inspection or they will buy the rollbar back".
I suggest you contact him and quiz him about your concerns.
Prices are on the Web site.
We are not allowed to discuss this roll bar too specifically on this forum since RPM Rollbars is not a sponser. I'm trying to get him to advertise on the forum so we can discuss his products openly.
PM me if you want to be included on the order to get 20% off.

Offline slab8

• Tech
Re: 20% Discount Rollbar without excessive modification
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2017, 08:25:08 PM »
https://instagram.com/p/BH6WwdjAylC/ RPM was pretty responsive to questions on their instagram post.

Offline lexpioneer

• Apprentice/Gofer
Re: 20% Discount Rollbar without excessive modification
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2017, 08:35:39 PM »
Thanks for including that, they have been helpful with every question I've thrown at them so far as well. I've seen their corvette rollbar in person and was impressed with their quality.

If anyone has been doing autocross with their kappas and wanted to try out road courses, this is one of the best (safe) ways to do so.

Again we have two people committed already, only one more and we all get 20% discounts but please pm me before you order so we can all get it.