Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: F/S Kappa Stainless Clutch Hose Kit - The One and Only kit for Solstice / Sky  (Read 4854 times)

Offline Steelmesh

• Premium Member
  • Master Tech
    • Kappadapt
I damaged my clutch hose when replacing my clutch, then found out that GM ran out of clutch hoses completely last summer 2016.

• Improved clutch pedal dynamics, reduced spongy feeling
  • Fittings made from 316 Stainless steel for maximum corrosion resistance and strength
  • O-rings DOT3 / DOT4 compatible, special curing for extreme temperature performance
  • Application: Racing / Off-road
  • Replaces: 24236218
  • Fitment: All 2006-2009 Solstice, Sky with manual transmission
  • DOT3/4 Compatible PTFE lined stainless braided hose is 100% high pressure tested
  • All components Designed and Manufactured in the U.S.A

Price is $109 for the complete kit with both fittings, all o-rings (and spare), and the hose.

Purchase here: http://www.kappadapt.com/
The website is on the 3Dcart platform with an active SSL encryption as expected with any website that handles payment transactions. Paypal payment method is also available at checkout.

alternate Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B01N7CQDLT
alternate eBay: https://www.ebay.com/itm/2006-2009-Solstice-Sky-Stainless-Clutch-hose-kit-AR5-transmission-2-0L-2-4L/112722117654

__________________UPDATE____________________
Customer inquired about purchasing just a fitting for a swap project, so I have added a new listing so you can buy either fitting individually for swap projects.

These fittings allow you to adapt OEM to -4AN flare fittings.

Master cylinder, single o-ring: to adapt the Solstice/Sky master cylinder to other transmission slave cylinders

Slave cylinder, dual o-ring: to adapt the AR5 manual (Solstice/Sky) to other vehicle master cylinders

Currently for sale $40 for the slave side (AR5 swap guys) and $45 for the master side, both a -4AN standard fitting:
http://www.kappadapt.com/Kappadapt-Stainless-Clutch-FIttings-AR5_p_23.html

The website is on the 3Dcart platform with an active SSL encryption as expected with any website that handles payment transactions. Paypal payment method is also available at checkout.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2018, 06:53:51 PM by Steelmesh »
2006 Solstice #1458, Twincharged LE5/LEA, 5757+M62, Werks exh manifold, Tial bpv/wg, Cams, dual meth, 40 PSI, Kappadapt clutch hose/flywheel bolts/trans mount, Aisin AR5, Stage 5 clutch
Turbo-only power 444whp/422wtrq

2013 Cruze Missile, tuned, 42 lb, ZZP SRI/FMIC/DP/MP/CB, Kappadapt trans mount

Support Kappaperformance.com!!  Note: a couple huge corporations own and control several hundred of the top automotive enthusiast forums subsequently profiteering from these communities on the backs of volunteer moderators.

Offline Sly Bob

• Administrators
  • Shop Foreman
  • My new grandson
    • Kappa Performance Forum
It's great to have you here Steelmesh as a lifetime supporting member and they all look like great products. I have cleaned up the thread, all the best.
Just trying to do my part...

Mods: Lose the chicklets, VentureShield, Dual horns, AfterShock spoiler, Weathershield cover, Lil Chromies, Red calipers with black Solstice stickers, Opel GT antenna and Solo GXP-RCD exhaust with a Solo hi-flow cat!

Offline Steelmesh

• Premium Member
  • Master Tech
    • Kappadapt
I suspect that Joe and Steelmesh have worked this out already.  ;)

Joe rocks  :urock:

2006 Solstice #1458, Twincharged LE5/LEA, 5757+M62, Werks exh manifold, Tial bpv/wg, Cams, dual meth, 40 PSI, Kappadapt clutch hose/flywheel bolts/trans mount, Aisin AR5, Stage 5 clutch

Support Kappaperformance.com!!  Note: a couple huge corporations own and control several hundred of the top automotive enthusiast forums subsequently profiteering from these communities on the backs of volunteer moderators.

Offline Gentleman Jack

• Chief Financial Officer, Color Professional
  • Premium Member
  • Shop Foreman
  • I'm here. If I wasn't here, I'd be there.
Welcome Steelmesh!!!
Make the right choices now

Offline Critterman

• Retired, thank you very much
  • Premium Member
  • General Manager
  • Baltimore/Washington Corridor
Welcome Steelmesh, interesting products hope you do well
GONE: (but not forgotten) 2006 Cool named BIXABEL (BISH-AH-BEL) Mayan for "Good Roads"

DDM
StageIII intercooled Supercharger, Wisco ceramic coated pistons, Carrillo rods, superTech valves and Springs
Ported and polished head
Exedy Stage II Clutch
big brake kit, slotted/drilled Rotors w/Porterfield pads & blue juice
Backbone, Probeam, Cross Strut Brace
Underhood, trunk, & door Lights
ZOK suspension

JPM
Center console, door inserts, & dash
Seat bolster & lumbar support

Focuztech Tri-Y Header & hi-flow cat
Solo Performance SQR-2
Norm's Rear facia
Heated Seats
Black Cat inserts

Offline blackbirdracing

• Master Tech
  • Kappa Newb
Welcome good sir!!

Offline roxer

• Upgraded Member
  • Master Tech
Can this be installed without dropping the tranny?
2002 Isuzu Rodeo Sport - Still kicking!
2008 Polar Sky Redline - Auto - Fully Loaded
2007 Mysterious Solstice GXP - Current list of Mods

Offline Steelmesh

• Premium Member
  • Master Tech
    • Kappadapt
Can this be installed without dropping the tranny?

You would indeed need to drop the trans, or at least unbolt and shift the trans back to get at the slave cylinder to remove the clip.

Offline sirwm

• Tech
something is not right here...

The thread says 'for sale', but I do not see any information on HOW to purchase. ( I did see the price... )
wr

Offline LatinVenom

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
Steelmesh our member of the forum is the sales person, just send him a PM if you want to buy the item.
Solstice GXP 2007.
Aggressive and fully loaded.
Mods: Magnaflow 2.5" exhaust, DDM Backbone & ProBeam,ZOK suspension,LV Kappa Front Chassis Brace, BTF Turbo Upgraded Wheel, Windristrictor, JPM Center console,arms,tulip,side doors,DDM Upgraded wheel tune.

Offline Steelmesh

• Premium Member
  • Master Tech
    • Kappadapt
something is not right here...

The thread says 'for sale', but I do not see any information on HOW to purchase. ( I did see the price... )

Thanks I have updated the original post.  You can find them at kappadapt.com or search amazon.com

I originally wasn't sure if I could even post this here, but we worked it out so I can share the links.

Offline Kpleblanc

• Tech
Thanks I have updated the original post.  You can find them at kappadapt.com or search amazon.com

I originally wasn't sure if I could even post this here, but we worked it out so I can share the links.
Do you have these built and ready to go?

Offline Steelmesh

• Premium Member
  • Master Tech
    • Kappadapt
Do you have these built and ready to go?

Yes I have kits ready to ship

Offline Steelmesh

• Premium Member
  • Master Tech
    • Kappadapt
Re: F/S Kappa Stainless Clutch Hose Kit - The One and Only kit for Solstice / Sky
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2017, 12:19:19 PM »
Customer inquired about purchasing just a fitting for a swap project, so I have added a new listing so you can buy either fitting individually for swap projects. 

These fittings allow you to adapt OEM to -4AN flare fittings.

Master cylinder, single o-ring: to adapt the Solstice/Sky master cylinder to other transmission slave cylinders

Slave cylinder, dual o-ring: to adapt the AR5 manual (Solstice/Sky) to other vehicle master cylinders

Currently for sale $40 for the slave side (AR5 swap guys) and $45 for the master side, both a -4AN standard fitting:
http://www.kappadapt.com/Kappadapt-Stainless-Clutch-FIttings-AR5_p_23.html

« Last Edit: January 09, 2018, 06:49:38 PM by Steelmesh »