Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: Saturn SKY Chrome Wheels with 255/40/18 Michelin Pilot Sports  (Read 79 times)

Offline werks

• Vendor
  • Master Tech
We have a used set of Saturn SKY Chrome Wheels with 255/40/18 Michelin Pilot Sports for sale.  In excellent condition.  Tires only have 2500 miles on them.  Comes complete with Saturn SKY center caps, installed and working TPMS sensors and a locking lug nut set.  Asking $900.00 OBO.

Dave Gilbert
Performance Autowerks, Inc.
Phone - 815-439-4547
Fax - 815-439-6751
WERKS MAX Power Solstice GXP LNF - "50 Trim" WERKs turbo - 109 Octane - 415whp/428ftlbs
Anthony's SKY Redline LNF - GT35R - 93 Octane/Water/Meth - 442whp/414ftlbs
Ricky's Solstice LE5 '50 trim" WERKS turbo - 93 Octane/Water/Meth - 374whp/358ftlbs
Matt's Cobalt SS LNF Billet 55/57 WERKs turbo - 93 Octane - 442whp/450ftlbs
www.performanceautowerks.com
info@performanceautowerks.com

Offline Gentleman Jack

• I haven't been relevant for a while
  • Lifetime Supporting
  • Shop Foreman
  • When I'm walkin' I strut my stuff
Re: Saturn SKY Chrome Wheels with 255/40/18 Michelin Pilot Sports
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2017, 04:34:55 PM »
PSS are great good weather tires!  I have them on my VAG and the grip like crazy! (I never see cold weather, so they stay on all year). They do wear quickly.

What is the date code on them?
May the Schwartz be wit you

Offline critter

• Master Tech
  • Married, 4 grandkids
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2017, 05:05:48 PM »
2413. I used them part of the 2015 season and then went to Nittos on Forgestar last year. Dave has been storing them. Wheels are like new. Plenty of tread. I behaved myself.
I always wanted to be somebody when I grew up - I realize now that I should have been more specific!!

Offline Sly Bob

• Administrators
  • Shop Foreman
  • My new grandson
    • Kappa Performance Forum
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2017, 06:53:36 PM »
Good luck with the sale. I have the PSS tires on my Solstice and I absolutely love them. Like GJ said, they grip like crazy even in the wet.
Just trying to do my part...

Mods: Lose the chicklets, VentureShield, Dual horns, AfterShock spoiler, Weathershield cover, Lil Chromies, Red calipers with black Solstice stickers, Opel GT antenna and Solo GXP-RCD exhaust with a Solo hi-flow cat!