Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: FS: beeline bluetooth module  (Read 1865 times)

Offline shabby

• Master Tech
FS: beeline bluetooth module
« on: August 19, 2017, 03:54:05 PM »
The CRUX BEEBG-25 Bluetooth Connectivity Kit is a comprehensive solution that is tailored to seamlessly integrate mobile phones with select General Motors LAN 11-Bit automobiles. CRUX BEEBG-25

Selling my beeline bluetooth module, only works with monsoon stereo's. Basically works like the factory bluetooth, you pick up a call with the mute button and hang up with the down arrow, the mic gets attached near where the onstar mic would sit. Does audio passthrough unlike the factory bluetooth so you can play music through the car stereo from your phone.

http://i.imgur.com/PE1xIgS.jpg

$125 usd shipped, if you're in the gta i can help with the install.

Offline JAH

• Apprentice/Gofer
Re: FS: beeline bluetooth module
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2020, 06:11:18 PM »
By chance is this still available?

Offline LatinVenom

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2020, 05:22:58 PM »
He posted that info 3 years ago so is very unlikely he still has it. Best thing is PM him.
Solstice GXP 2007.
Aggressive and fully loaded.
Mods: Magnaflow 2.5" exhaust, DDM Backbone & ProBeam,ZOK suspension,LV Kappa Front Chassis Brace, BTF Turbo Upgraded Wheel, Windristrictor, JPM Center console,arms,tulip,side doors,DDM Upgraded wheel tune.

Offline JAH

• Apprentice/Gofer
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2020, 10:26:05 AM »
i have thanks