Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: Chrome Pontiac Solstice Wheels For Sale  (Read 1201 times)

Offline Syjos

• Tech
Chrome Pontiac Solstice Wheels For Sale
« on: November 13, 2017, 11:44:43 PM »
THESES ARE SOLD
I have 4 chrome Pontiac Solstice OEM wheels for sale or trade
They were spun on a wheel balance machine by a tire shop and they all run true -
I have a receipt documenting the trueness
Minimal curb rash on one wheel - does not go all the way through the chrome - no rust
Another wheel that has two small 1/8" dimples in the chrome - does not go all the way through the chrome
All 4 wheels have minimal hard to see surface scratches
I had a chrome plating shop look at the wheels and was told that the fine scratches can be polished out and the curb rash and dimples filled and polished

I would trade these for a set of comparable condition polished Solstice wheels or other Solstice parts/equipment.

$400 OBO

They are listed in the Seattle Craig's List with pictures

https://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/wto/d/pontiac-solstice-oem-chrome/6385867726.html

They are boxed so can be shipped.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2017, 01:41:53 PM by Syjos »