Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: Solstice body mods overview - hood skirts spoiler fascia  (Read 186 times)

Offline Steelmesh

• Lifetime Supporting
  • Master Tech
Solstice body mods overview - hood skirts spoiler fascia
« on: December 24, 2017, 12:18:11 PM »
I came across a series of videos showing off some exterior modifications for the Solstice, so I put them in a playlist.

It is helpful for folks looking into buying some of these products, kinda ricey and from 2012, but take what you can get I suppose.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLuDkI2zQT6hnHi23KBoahNVMHnFuZPKfO
Support Kappaperformance.com!!  Note: a single corporation owns and controls over 400 of the top automotive enthusiast forums on the internet. In-your-face advertising and don't allow non-vendors to talk about non-vendor products via private messaging, purely profit focused forums.

317whp/329wtrq 2006 Solstice #1458 AR5 LE5 Werks Turbo Kit 5557, Meth, 18 PSI, Kappadapt clutch hose, Kappadapt flywheel bolts, Kappadapt trans mount

2013 Cruze ZZP, tuned, 42 lb, ZZP SRI/FMIC/DP/MP/CB, Kappadapt trans mount