Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: Looking for a specific part of the tail light assembly.  (Read 1332 times)

Offline Napi

• Master Tech
Looking for a specific part of the tail light assembly.
« on: March 31, 2018, 02:55:12 PM »
Hey Guys,

Is there a chance to get the part in the pictures seperately?
In Germany I'd have to buy the entire tail light... :(

Offline Sly Bob

• Administrators
  • Shop Foreman
  • My new grandson
    • Kappa Performance Forum
Re: Looking for a specific part of the tail light assembly.
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2018, 06:42:11 PM »
Looking around but I believe that they are only available with the tail light assembly here as well I'm sorry to say. Maybe, just maybe someone has an old light hanging around that you can get one from.
Good luck.

Did one fall out?   :idk:
Just trying to do my part...

Mods: Lose the chicklets, VentureShield, Dual horns, AfterShock spoiler, Weathershield cover, Lil Chromies, Red calipers with black Solstice stickers, Opel GT antenna and Solo GXP-RCD exhaust with a Solo hi-flow cat!

Offline elff

• Premium Member
  • General Manager
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2018, 08:49:23 PM »
If you can find a front crashed one in a junkyard, that might allow you to get some inexpensive taillights.

Offline Sly Bob

• Administrators
  • Shop Foreman
  • My new grandson
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2018, 08:52:44 PM »
Or if a car is hit in the back end you might find the tail lights broken and the pins you are looking for still stuck in the holes.
Not a lot of cars over there though I bet. Wonder if the Opel GT/ Saturn Sky used the same pins.

Mods: Lose the chicklets, VentureShield, Dual horns, AfterShock spoiler, Weathershield cover, Lil Chromies, Red calipers with black Solstice stickers, Opel GT antenna and Solo GXP-RCD exhaust with a Solo hi-flow cat!

Offline Sly Bob

• Administrators
  • Shop Foreman
  • My new grandson
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2018, 09:01:31 PM »
I see a LH Solstice tail light on Ebay for $100