Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: Announcing the 2018 Annual Michigan Kappa Car Show at LaFontaine Dealership  (Read 1073 times)

Offline a_bartle

• Apprentice/Gofer
Not sure if this has been posted yet, if not, here is the info....

2018 Annual Michigan Kappa Car Show at LaFontaine Dealership
Click link for more info: http://michigankappaclub.ning.com/events/2018-lafontaine-kappa-car-show?xg_source=activity

Time: July 21, 2018 from 12pm to 4pm
Location: LaFontaine Dealership (https://www.lafontainegm.com/HoursAndDirections)
Street: 4000 West Highland Rd (M59)
City: Highland, MI 48357

Offline a_bartle

• Apprentice/Gofer
FYI...

A note from show organizer, Mike Fraser...

ATTENTION:  I have canceled the Lafontaine Kappa Car Show scheduled for this Saturday July 21,2018.  The weather forecast is terrible and non of us want to sit in an open parking lot with our kappas.  Lafontaine does a lot of preparation for our event getting the bbq necessities and baking cookies.  They also have their crew clear the parking area for our event.  I am pleased that they continue to support this event for us, but also need to have a good showing to show them.  We will reschedule this event and I will post as soon as I have a date confirmed.

Thanks Mike

Offline a_bartle

• Apprentice/Gofer
Notice, new date has been set.... August 4, 2018

Note from show organizer Mike Fraser (WickedMike):

Lafontaine/ Michigan Kappa Club Kappa Car Show. Saturday August 4, 2018 Starts at 11am until around 4pm. Location Lafontaine Cadillac/ Buick dealership 4000 Highland Rd (M59) Highland, MI. This is between US23 and Pontiac Mi. This is not a serious, clean your car type show, but rather a nice social event. Lafontaine is sponsoring a bbq so come join us for a nice afternoon. You do not have to be an KKC member to attend our events. Just hop in your kappa and join us. Hope to see you there.

Offline a_bartle

• Apprentice/Gofer
Weather looks perfect, hope we get a good turnout! Everyone spread the word...