Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: New Member  (Read 1508 times)

Offline Saveaux

• Apprentice/Gofer
« on: August 04, 2018, 10:20:40 PM »
Hello,

I started with a red 2007 NA Solstice in September of last year that my father gifted to me. It was in pretty good condition with 86k miles on the odometer. My wife and I flew into Memphis, TN to get the car and then drove it back to Denver where we resided. We enjoyed the car for about three  months and then I test drove a GXP.  :drool: I just had to have one!! A couple months later the NA was sold and we flew to Phoenix Arizona to fly back an 07 "Cool" Solstice GXP. It was a one owner car that was babied with 34k miles.

I've been a member on another forum but have never actually visited this site until earlier this week when "TomatoSoup" linked this place with a thread on "no roof wear from trunk liner". I'm glad to have found my way here!

Currently my cars got:

DDM: Intercooler charge tubes, CAI, Pro-Beam, Venom bar, Pillar Pods, Edelbrock Fuel Filter, Drilled & Slotted rotors (front), Hawk HPS brakes, Trifecta tune, Z0K front and read sway bars

Performance Werks: Backbone Brace, Intake and Throttle Body Spacers, Silicon Upper Radiator Hose

Solo: High flow cat

Windblade: tinted tempered glass

LED lights in every conceivable spot, some badges removed, all red Pontiac arrowheads covered in black (front/rear, sides, steering wheel, waterfall), 3" antenna

Offline Critterman

• Retired, thank you very much
  • Premium Member
  • General Manager
  • Baltimore/Washington Corridor
Re: New Member
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2018, 09:53:39 AM »
Welcome to the madhouse
GONE: (but not forgotten) 2006 Cool named BIXABEL (BISH-AH-BEL) Mayan for "Good Roads"

DDM
StageIII intercooled Supercharger, Wisco ceramic coated pistons, Carrillo rods, superTech valves and Springs
Ported and polished head
Exedy Stage II Clutch
big brake kit, slotted/drilled Rotors w/Porterfield pads & blue juice
Backbone, Probeam, Cross Strut Brace
Underhood, trunk, & door Lights
ZOK suspension

JPM
Center console, door inserts, & dash
Seat bolster & lumbar support

Focuztech Tri-Y Header & hi-flow cat
Solo Performance SQR-2
Norm's Rear facia
Heated Seats
Black Cat inserts

Offline Sly Bob

• Administrators
  • Shop Foreman
  • My new grandson
    • Kappa Performance Forum
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2018, 10:52:15 AM »
Great to have you here and it's always nice when a new member stands up and introduces him or herself to the lunatics in the asylum.
Welcome!   :D
Just trying to do my part...

Mods: Lose the chicklets, VentureShield, Dual horns, AfterShock spoiler, Weathershield cover, Lil Chromies, Red calipers with black Solstice stickers, Opel GT antenna and Solo GXP-RCD exhaust with a Solo hi-flow cat!

Offline Saveaux

• Apprentice/Gofer
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2018, 11:33:17 AM »
Thanks for the welcomes!

Thought I'd share a picture..

-Michael

Offline Sol Asylum

• Premium Member
  • General Manager
  • THAT'S MISTER KAPPA ASSYLUM TO YOU!
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2018, 11:55:28 AM »
Great to have you here and it's always nice when a new member stands up and introduces him or herself to the lunatics in the asylum.
Welcome!   :D

Hey now!

Welcome to forum.
2007 Aggressive GXP

Offline LatinVenom

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2018, 04:12:02 PM »
Welcome to the forum.
Solstice GXP 2007.
Aggressive and fully loaded.
Mods: Magnaflow 2.5" exhaust, DDM Backbone & ProBeam,ZOK suspension,LV Kappa Front Chassis Brace, BTF Turbo Upgraded Wheel, Windristrictor, JPM Center console,arms,tulip,side doors,DDM Upgraded wheel tune.

Offline Sly Bob

• Administrators
  • Shop Foreman
  • My new grandson
    • Kappa Performance Forum
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2018, 08:47:22 PM »
She sure is a beaut'!
Just trying to do my part...

Mods: Lose the chicklets, VentureShield, Dual horns, AfterShock spoiler, Weathershield cover, Lil Chromies, Red calipers with black Solstice stickers, Opel GT antenna and Solo GXP-RCD exhaust with a Solo hi-flow cat!

Offline Gentleman Jack

• Chief Financial Officer, Color Professional
  • Premium Member
  • Shop Foreman
  • I'm here. If I wasn't here, I'd be there.
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2018, 10:13:04 AM »
Welcome to the place where magic happens!!
Make the right choices now