Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: Advice needed where to buy springs and confirming size  (Read 1366 times)

Offline 1cerberus4u

• Apprentice/Gofer
Advice needed where to buy springs and confirming size
« on: October 08, 2018, 10:59:10 AM »
Hey all;

New here.

I bought 2 of the Speed TV "SetUp" cars and after sitting for a bit we took them to the track yesterday for some shake down runs at NHMS, a track that has had transitions.

My car (running Yok 052's at 265) actually wore through the expansion tank which ended my day on the second run group...

The car seems very soft compared to my race cars and is presently running Koni sport adjustables and white tag springs in the front and green tag springs in the back.

It is my understanding that the white tag springs are either 327lb or 211lb springs (someone please confirm) and the rears are either 199lb or 187lb (again I'm hoping someone can confirm)

I see on here that folks are running 450f and 550r as a good starting point and I need to high speed some springs in and fix the tank by Wed to get back on track thurs

So..  can someone confirm the spring lengths are 7" front and 6" rear and where can one get springs?

Oh, for use, at this point we are gonna be using them just for fun track-days and HPDE....

Best

Andy