Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: TSCC Autox at Little Creek Amphib Base ACU-4 March 15th (Virginia Beach)  (Read 2088 times)

Offline idkfa

• Violent Jain
  • Premium Member
  • Master Tech
  • mostly harmless
    • Make
That time again!  Best venue in the area.

Have to register your car (even to spectate) once for the entire year to get on base: http://www.tidewatersportscarclub.com/index.php?option=com_wrapper&Itemid=55

Registration: http://www.tidewatersportscarclub.com/index.php?option=com_wrapper&Itemid=107

Registration list (already filling up): http://www.tidewatersportscarclub.com/index.php?option=com_wrapper&Itemid=108

It seriously is be greatest autocross spot in town but can get cold with the backdrop being water.  I should be there for the early heats.

Offline Cheers

• Premium Member
  • Master Tech
RATS  :gaah: :gaah: :gaah: :gaah: :gaah: :gaah: :gaah:  I'll be in DC for the St Pats parade  One of these days I'll make it  :idk:

Offline snaponbob

• Gearhead
When I lived in Chesapeake I ran a few events at L.C. What an amazing piece of billard table THAT is. :woohoo: Of course, having to go to Pungo and the Navy Aux field is the yin/yang of it, isn't it?? :gaah:
Bob Buxbaum
snaponbob AT comcast DOT net
2007 Redline, Revalved Konis, Crazy alignment
FE3 front and Z0K rear bars, owner installed pwr lock buttons
catless downpipe, SP custom exhaustWester's tune
racing springs and adjustable perches
DDM ProBeam & Tower brace, CCW 18x11 wheels for racing

Offline idkfa

• Violent Jain
  • Premium Member
  • Master Tech
  • mostly harmless
    • Make
Couldn't have said it better :)  There are a few more lots available within a short drive these days (Virginia Motorsports Park, some track in Richmond, etc) but Pungo and ACU4 are the two in this area with good and evil being the best descriptors.

NASA (national auto sport association) puts on some pretty interesting events on NASA (national air/space association) Langley's infield and circle track.  Getting up to 70-80 going into turn three with a REAL wall coming at you is quite exhilarating.

LOL, Cheers one of these days mate, one of these days :)

Offline Smiling Clint

• Founding Member
  • Premium Member
  • Master Tech
Rats! I'm in the same boat as Cheers.  Would like to come out just to watch sometime.  Keep us posted on events in this area.
I'm very intelligent, but I mask it by doing stupid stuff.

Offline idkfa

• Violent Jain
  • Premium Member
  • Master Tech
  • mostly harmless
    • Make
I totally missed the events forum - i'll put these announcements there from now on.

You can always check www.autocross.us for all regional events.

Offline GXPsy Rose

• Premium Member
  • Master Tech
Well, I'll miss this as well.....hopefully some other time
GXPsy Rose
2008 BRAZEN GXP w/GMPP tune
Ordered: June 1st 2007 & Delivered: July 20th, 2007

I LOVE MY CAR
NASSOA:  Founding Member #52

Go N.A.K.3.D..
"Life's too short not to drive a fun car"