Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: FS: Red/Black Carbon Fiber Custom Seat Covers  (Read 1704 times)

Offline JesseB

• Tech
FS: Red/Black Carbon Fiber Custom Seat Covers
« on: April 28, 2019, 03:04:19 PM »
Hey guys, I just recently sprayed my GXP and completely changed the exterior color. Now, unfortunately, the red/black interior scheme that I had going on no longer matches very well.
 These are CalTrend red and black carbon fiber seat covers that are completely custom made for our seats. I bought them for $300 (although it seems like the company has a current 20% off deal)
 https://www.caltrend.com/fabrics/carbon-fiber-seat-covers/
 I am currently at work and can get pictures of them installed (since they are still on/in my solstice for anyone that wants a picture of them. They are in overall great condition. The passenger side bottom seat cover has a few black marks on them (I will take pictures), I have not attempted to wipe them off with any kind of cleaner/degreaser because I am not sure what chemicals will hurt the material.
 If anyone is interested, I am open to offers! These are not your universal fit seat covers that sag and have all kinds of wrinkles, these are cut specifically for the seats that you choose and fit very snug!
DDM Short Shifter, K&N Typhoon CAI, Solo HighFlow Cat, Solo Street Race Exhaust, Pwerks Charge Tubes, Pwerks Street Race Intercooler, AEM Meth Injection, Pwerks Valve Springs, Wiseco Pistons, ZZP 4340 Rods, ARP Head Studs, Pwerks Street Race Head Gasket, Pwerks Phenolic Spacer Set, ZZP Stage 1 Comp Cams w/ Upgraded Fuel Pump Lobe, Spec Stage 2+ Clutch, Spec Lightweight Aluminum Flywheel, Pwerks 5th Injector, Pwerks 700hp Fuel Pump, ...& A TURBO

Offline DeepBlueGXP

• KappaPerformance Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Shop Foreman
  • Displaced Buffalo Bills Fan
    • Kappa Performance Forum
Re: FS: Red/Black Carbon Fiber Custom Seat Covers
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2019, 07:44:04 PM »
I would like to see what you car looks like  :pop:

Offline JamieL

• Apprentice/Gofer
Re: FS: Red/Black Carbon Fiber Custom Seat Covers