Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: DAVE and RANDY GET OVER TO THIS THREAD!  (Read 1446 times)

Offline smartin

• Banned
  • Master Tech
DAVE and RANDY GET OVER TO THIS THREAD!
« on: May 01, 2009, 10:47:52 AM »
http://www.solsticeforum.com/forum/f101/little-disappointed-ddm-56238/

Before all hell breaks loose. If it hasn't already. I love you guys and don't like to see stuff like this.

Offline DeepBlueGXP

• KappaPerformance Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Shop Foreman
  • Displaced Buffalo Bills Fan
    • Kappa Performance Forum
Re: DAVE and RANDY GET OVER TO THIS THREAD!
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2009, 05:08:21 PM »

They are currently at Deals Gap with the MINI Cooper club and won't be back until Tuesday.

Offline Divingsolo (formely Randy@DDM)

• Founding Member
  • Vendor
  • Tech
    • DDMWorks - Your total Kappa Performance Solution
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2009, 08:03:00 PM »
I'm here....Dave and Ivy are at the dragon.   I replied to the thread.  We're waiting just like he is.  sometimes  custom work is like that. 
Randy@DDMWorks.com
www.DDMWorks.com

Offline GXPsy Rose

• Premium Member
  • Master Tech
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2009, 08:33:51 AM »
No customer service complaints here.  In fact, met them at MB & they went well and beyond what I expected from the customer service stand point.  Great bunch of guys to talk with and the installation services they provided at MB was well received.  It's the suppliers that can make life difficult for a company.  I'm very pleased with the products that I've received......and besides I think it was the DDM Backbone & Probeam that helped me win the MB autocross   :D   :drag:

Thanks DDM for your service & products.
GXPsy Rose
2008 BRAZEN GXP w/GMPP tune
Ordered: June 1st 2007 & Delivered: July 20th, 2007

I LOVE MY CAR
NASSOA:  Founding Member #52

Go N.A.K.3.D..
"Life's too short not to drive a fun car"

Offline Chemist

• Founding Member
  • Master Tech
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2009, 08:52:54 AM »
I've been reticent to post over on the "big board" on this guy's thread because (1) I am a huge apologist for DDM and don't want to give his complaints more air time, and (2) it seems to me they've been good to communicate with him, and my saying so does not help him at all . He seems to expect big business (performance on demand) from a small shop. When you order custom parts, you should expect to wait for it. Just my 2ยข. :)
I'd rather be driving! :D