Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: OFFICIAL "2nd" Group Buy on ** Billet Engine Bay Covers ** from MRZ Performance  (Read 53841 times)

Offline GXPinKC

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
  • GXPinKC
    • KappaPerformance.com
Fellers, I am s-t-o-k-e-d!!!!!!! Put me down as Lucky 13 for a set of blue anodized with stock emblems to add on my Feb delivered 09 Sky RL.
Thanks.
Smoky Mt Sky

Smoky MT Sky, you are down as lucky #13 for a set of blue anodized with stock emblems to add on to your Feb delivered 09 Sky RL.  Congrats!

GXPinKC
Ron

Code 1100, Order#KCPDVV 04-28-2006, Delivery: 12-27-2006 

2007 Aggressive GXP, 5-speed, Ebony Leather seats w red accent stitching, Chrome Wheels, Air, 6-Disc, Monsoon, Sport Metallic Pedals & Premium Headliner.

MSRP $30,300 less $1,000 GMMC credit.  Deal: $28,180. ($2,120 under MSRP).

DDM Race Backbone, Probeam, & Red Cross Bay Brace
JPM Leather Center Console
Windrestrictor
MRZ Performance Billet Caps
Beach Party FBC
Solo Mach Exhaust

Offline cooper1340s

• Tech
I am #10 on the list and just want to confirm that I want red anodized with stock emblems. Thanx.
06 SLY, Sand&Steel, Formerly DDM Stage III Intercooled/Supercharged: NOW LS3/480 V8, Tremec 6 speed, 3.23 positraction Getrag differential, custom stainless steel true dual exhaust system w/high flow cats, carbon fiber rear valance, red powder coated calipers, DDMWorks Stage 1 brake upgrade, extra horn, garage door opener, customized fuse box cover, Red anodized engine covers, DDMWorks console, Lambo doors, clear bra, DDMWorks red racing backbone, car is de-badged.

Ben L

Thanks for the question Ben L.

And the answer is ???????  Or have I killed another thread?

Offline TerryT

• Tech
I'm in for a set of the polished w/ OEM symbols.
It's not the Years, It's the Mileage
09 GXP, Wicked w/Tan top, Baccarat Wheels, MBRP Exhaust & Intercooler Pipes, DDM Backbone & ProBeam,LV Brace, ZOK Rear Sway Bar, Custom Windrestrictor, Vredestein Tires, Solo Hi-Flo Cat, DDM Turbo Upgrade.

Offline GXPinKC

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
  • GXPinKC
    • KappaPerformance.com
I'm in for a set of the polished w/ OEM symbols.

Great 1st Post TerryT, Welcome to the forum.  I see your ride is a 2009 Solstice GXP.  Sweet Indeed!  I will add you as #14 and in for a set of the polished w/ OEM symbols.  Thanks for joining the Group Buy on Billet Engine Bay Covers from MRX Performance.
GXPinKC
Ron

P.S.  The first post in this thread began on May 2nd and if my arithmatic is correct today is May 13th.  We are now at 16 commits and we have been at it for 12 days!  I would say that is good progress.  Come one, come all, let's close the deal.  Just need 4 more commits and we are good to go.  Can't wait to finish the deal.  Thanks to all who are on the OFFICIAL "2nd Group Buy on **Billet Engine Bay Covers**from MRZ Performance.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2009, 10:19:13 AM by GXPinKC »

2007 Aggressive GXP, 5-speed, Ebony Leather seats w red accent stitching, Chrome Wheels, Air, 6-Disc, Monsoon, Sport Metallic Pedals & Premium Headliner.

Windrestrictor
Beach Party FBC
Solo Mach Exhaust

Offline Chemist

• Founding Member
  • Master Tech
I'm getting some good interest over at SkyRoadster.com. I am hopeful that we will hit the 20 mark in the next week or so! :thumbs:
I'd rather be driving! :D

Offline Dan

• Tech
    • My Website
I'd like to join for a set of red anodized OEM.
08 Aggressive GXP 5 speed

Offline GXPinKC

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
  • GXPinKC
    • KappaPerformance.com
Thanks drOpd34d for your order today of the red anodized OEM Billet Engine Bay Covers.  With your order we are at #16.  Now, just 4 order's to go to meet the target for this group buy.

Windrestrictor
Beach Party FBC
Solo Mach Exhaust

Offline PAO

• Apprentice/Gofer
Ok so what is the price for the blue set with the oil cap reading mobil 1 5-30....like is show in the orange set???  I may be #17 perhaps

Offline JeffInDFW

• Apprentice/Gofer
I am with PAO....I would want a set with the "Mobil 1 5-30" on the oil cap.  I'll watch for the pricing info on that before deciding which way to go.

Also, I have a Ruby Red Sky.  Any chance of getting a set of caps done in Ruby Red instead of the bright red???

Offline Chemist

• Founding Member
  • Master Tech
I am with PAO....I would want a set with the "Mobil 1 5-30" on the oil cap.  I'll watch for the pricing info on that before deciding which way to go.

Also, I have a Ruby Red Sky.  Any chance of getting a set of caps done in Ruby Red instead of the bright red???
Gentlemen,

Check replies #3 and #4 on this thread for "Mobil 1" info. http://kappaperformance.com/forum/index.php?topic=727.0 :)

Jeff, I don't think the Ruby Red is an anodized option, but you could always get the polished ones powder coated after you got them. :D

Offline PAO

• Apprentice/Gofer
Chemist....thanks for the heads up on the reply.....count me in...for a blue set with the mobil one

Offline SKY888

• Gearhead
Please add me!

I'm interested with the red caps! Thanks!
COMPOUND TURBOS (GT2860r & GT4294r) goal 800hp

CAR SPECS and PHOTOS:
https://www.facebook.com/SKY888CompoundTurbo

SPONSORS:
aeroforce.com, nitrofreeze.com, forgestar.com, splitsec.com, turbosmartonline.com, k1technologies.com, supertechperformance.com, specclutch.com, rceng.com, statusracing.com, tceperformanceproducts.com, burnsstainless.com, performanceautowerks.com, ddmworks.com, turbowerx.com, BTF

Offline GXPinKC

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
  • GXPinKC
    • KappaPerformance.com
Ok, today we have added I believe 4 more to the list and they are:  drOpd34d, PAO, JeffInDFW, and SKY888.  According to my count, that puts
us at 18.  Need two more to get to 20.

« Last Edit: May 13, 2009, 11:01:42 PM by GXPinKC »

Windrestrictor
Beach Party FBC
Solo Mach Exhaust

Offline Chemist

• Founding Member
  • Master Tech
TWO MORE TO GO! TWO MORE TO GO!  :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Offline Smoky Mt Sky

• Apprentice/Gofer
Smoky MT Sky, you are down as lucky #13 for a set of blue anodized with stock emblems to add on to your Feb delivered 09 Sky RL.  Congrats!

GXPinKC
Ron

GXP,
I new in this group buy-thing. When we get 20 buyers, does MRZ go ahead, now, and fill our order?

BTW, for anybody interested in the gas cap covers, I checked with MRZ yesterday, and the response was that they may be in a position to offer them in a couple of weeks. It would be nice to get those covers included in this group buy. Anyone know if that is possible?

Smoky Mt Sky

Offline madmods

• Tech
Please put me down for a set. Ok, I want yellow with the emblems. Can I get them powder-coated by DDM and then sent back to you for the emblems?

Offline patrick.schmidt

• Tech
Fine...I'll finally do it...am I number 20?...I'll get the red to match my Aggressive...P
2007 Aggressive NA Auto
NORMS Fenders, Rear Fascia, Side Skirts & F430 Bumper
SOLO Mach Dual Exhaust
Lil Chromies
Kenwood DDX-8019 Head Unit
Beltronics Vector 995 Radar detector
Carolina Armrests
Stubby Antenna
CompuSTAR Alarm/Paging System
DRONE remote start with Iphone starting
Custom Windrestrictor
DDMWORKS Stage 3 Supercharger,hiflo CAT,Tune,ECM, 4-in-1 Headers,ProBeam,Coilcover,Shock Tower Brace, Race BackBone, center fuel rail
Eibach Sway Bar kit
Red Painted Brake Calipers
Custom LightWerkz HID lights with angel eyes
Windrestrictor Custom Door Sills

Offline GXPinKC

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
  • GXPinKC
    • KappaPerformance.com
Hooray, Hooray!!!!!  This morning, I believe we are at 20 on the Group Buy.  I see that madmods and patrick.schmidt joined the group buy so I believe we are now at the 2ND price break and have reached our 2ND goal of 20 signed up for "Re: OFFICIAL "2ND" Group Buy on **Billet Engine Bay Covers** from MRZ Performance. 

If you want to get on the extended list you better hurray, because I am sure that MRZ Performance will show up today, since it is Monday and check the list.  Like Santa, you better check your own list, by that I mean to be sure you are good to go, and your order is as you want it.

Thanks for such a fast time frame from beginning to end.  You need to get your payment in now!  P.S. I will pay mine tong ht, because I am at K.U. today and we have a concert to go to tonight.  One of my grandsons is playing in a Band Concert at his school.  So, I will get our payment in sometime prior to midnight.

Again, thanks for the ride to the end, it was short, just like we like it in our Roadsters, fast and furious!

GXPinKC
Ron
« Last Edit: May 14, 2009, 10:48:15 AM by GXPinKC »

Windrestrictor
Beach Party FBC
Solo Mach Exhaust

Offline sallysky

• Premium Member
  • Tech
I want a set as well in blue but with the Mobile oil on the cap. Now how do I pay etc?
2008 RL Bluestone/Tan/Black Leather "Sally"
"SKY4JOY"
5 Speed
Vision Wheels
Stubby
Custom Etched Glass Windscreen
Kenwood DNN991HD
Alpine PDX-v9 Amp Infinity Kappa Front & Tweets Kicker Rears and sub
Brake Light Decal
Painted Calipers
Silver Marker Bulbs
RPI GT exhaust
GMPP CAI & Turbo upgrade
Color Matched Badges
DDM backbone & venom brace, Pro Beam
JPM Dash, console, trunk liner, shifter
Norms rear facia, side skirts, front splitter
Custom Painted Hood Liner
Blue powder coated pipes
Heated Seats
VDI Hinges - Halo- HID

Offline Chemist

• Founding Member
  • Master Tech
Cool! I knew we'd make it quickly!

Everybody NOT already in the know:

MRZ will start a new thread, no doubt, with a direct link to the ordering page. You put in your specs (color, engraving), your name and address, and then pay on that link.

I'm pumped!! :woohoo:

Offline GXPinKC

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
  • GXPinKC
    • KappaPerformance.com
Thanks Chemist, I am pumped as well, as I said we will pay tonight, probably sometime after the Band Concert or today from K.U. if I have time.  Man, this group buy might set a record for getting to the deadline so quickly.  There are no further reductions in price points, I believe there are just two, so we might as well go forward with this second group buy, unless there is a backlash of sentiment to hold out for more additions.  I know that Carol and I are good to go, and as soon as MRZ Performance jumps back on here, we are set.

Now, before the good people at MRZ Performace respond to this thread today, if you have a hankerin' to get on this group buy, as they say in the Ozarks, "Come on Down"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GXPinKC
Ron

Windrestrictor
Beach Party FBC
Solo Mach Exhaust

Offline MRZ - Performance

• Master Tech
Good to see we're now more than 20 people!

we'll get the group buy information posted in the next hour with the link to our store to order at group buy price ;)

Thanks to all of you who are joining the group buy!
No longer supporting vendor of KP

• Master Tech
We have been gauging the interest for a group buy on the billet engine bay covers during the last days and we are happy to annonce that we will run a group buy here with you guys. You will find here all the information needed to place your order and get those unique billet caps.

Regular price is $199.95 USD for a set, we can give 10% off if we sell 10 sets, 15% off if we sell 20+ sets.  :thumbs:  We already have more than 20 people so we are going at full discount!

Description:

Those are new parts from MRZ Performance that fits directly to your Pontiac Solstice and Saturn Sky roadster. You'll be ready to jump into the summer 2009 with an incomparable style under the hood. This is a complete set of 5 billet engine bay covers for your Sky/Solstice including the following caps:

• Windsheild Washer Fluid
  • Power Steering Fluid
  • Brake Fluid
  • Engine Oil
  • Coolant Tank

The covers are all ready to install without having to drill anything to secure them to the existing caps. Just push them over your existing covers and they will snap securely in place, the install takes only a few minutes and they are CNC machined to fit snuggly in place.

The caps come standard in polished mirror finish but can be color anodized for $40 extra. Colors available are blue - black - red - orange. We can also add Carbon Fiber inserts to them for $25 extra.

Here is how to place the order:

Since we have already gathered 20 + people interested in the billet caps we will make this available right away in our store, we created a GROUP BUY section and you will be able to purchase them directly there and go thru the secure checkout there.

Here is the link to order:

http://mrzperformance.vstore.ca/product_info.php/cPath/83/products_id/153

Once your order is placed, we will put your name in the group buy list here in the thread with the status of your order. If you do not wish your real name to be displayed on the list of completed orders, add your Forum name in the comment section of MRZ Performance website Checkout.

Group buy deadline :

June 15th 2009 at midnight

Shipping:

Shipping will be calculated at checkout when you will enter your exact location. We will ship what we have in stock as the orders comes in but we might not be able to keep up with the orders. If so, you will be notified. All shipping made thru Canada Post/USPS with no custom fees, we ship as gift.

Payment:

We accept Paypal, money orders, cashiers check and credit card over the phone at 418-582-6582 from 8 to 5 EST.

Here they are:

http://mrzperformance.vstore.ca/product_info.php/cPath/83/products_id/153

Your satisfaction is guaranteed on the billet caps like all MRZ Performance products.

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact us anytime via PM or at sales@mrzperformance.com

Thank to all of you for your support, this will help us bring more new products to the Solstice and Sky owners.  :thumbs:  Please spread the news on other Solstice / Sky forums as well  ;)

• Master Tech
Group Buy List - All sets have been shipped - Friday May 29

1 - Joyce Yarington - Paid - Shipped
2 - dr0pd34d  - Paid - Shipped
3 - Chemist - Paid - Shipped
4 - Adam Geaneas - Paid - Shipped
5 - John Billingsley - Paid - Shipped
6 - Ron Thies - Paid - Shipped
7 - cooper1340s - Paid - Shipped
8 - John Loffink - Paid - Shipped
9 - Gerald Collins - Paid - Shipped
10 - Timothy Gallagher - Paid - Shipped
11 - SKY888 - Paid - Shipped
12 - Terry Turpen  - Paid - Shipped
13 - Brett Franson - Paid - Shipped
14 - Steven Ciecierski - Paid - Shipped
15 - Madmods - Paid - Shipped
16 - PAO - Paid - Shipped
17 - Gryphon - Paid - Shipped
18 - Donghia - Paid - Shipped
19 - Dickie Woody - Paid - Shipped
20 - 1KULSOL - Paid - Shipped
21 -
22 -
23 -
24 -
25 -

Thanks to all of you for your business and support!
« Last Edit: June 05, 2009, 01:10:47 PM by MRZ - Performance »