Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: Experimental Driving/Shifting Technique  (Read 1326 times)

DarkSlySol

Experimental Driving/Shifting Technique
« on: May 11, 2009, 05:52:14 PM »
After hearing about this WOT box that allows to do "no-lift" shift with the gas pedal, it made me think about how to do it without having to get one lol. I dont think you can truely do it with out it unless u have sensitive feet lol. But anyways I was told the correct way to downshift is to match the RPMs before down shifting. So wut i figure is if you leave you foot on the gas when downshifting the rpms raise making it smooth instead of having to bleep the gass then shift. You can do the same thing when upshifting, it seems to be a little smoother(depending on how you drive)...this is probably jus the heel-toe made lazy hahah idk

:brnout: