Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: Kept waiting>>>>  (Read 1794 times)

Offline Fred

• Founding Member
  • Master Tech
Kept waiting>>>>
« on: May 22, 2009, 10:41:05 PM »
for an official welcome from the staff but to no avail. Welcome to a fellow Texan, Iceman1959. Glad to see you here Randy. Enjoy the forum. 
Pops' car is Cool, Black Leather. Everything but Onstar and pretty much stock. VIN 12228.

Ben L

Re: Kept waiting>>>>
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2009, 06:14:26 AM »
Well if we missed anybody, let me be the first to say WELCOME ABOARD! 

Welcome to the fastest growing, straight from the shoulder, enthusiast owned and operated, grassroots Kappa forum on the Web. 

Another fine addition from the Lone Star State.

Offline Sly Bob

• Administrators
  • Shop Foreman
  • My new grandson
    • Kappa Performance Forum
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2009, 06:52:45 AM »
Welcome to Kappa Performance Iceman!

We are now staying away from the official welcomes for every new member as there are some that join the board and never make a post.

Just trying to do my part...

Mods: Lose the chicklets, VentureShield, Dual horns, AfterShock spoiler, Weathershield cover, Lil Chromies, Red calipers with black Solstice stickers, Opel GT antenna and Solo GXP-RCD exhaust with a Solo hi-flow cat!

Offline DeepBlueGXP

• KappaPerformance Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Shop Foreman
  • Displaced Buffalo Bills Fan
    • Kappa Performance Forum
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2009, 07:15:14 AM »
for an official welcome from the staff but to no avail. Welcome to a fellow Texan, Iceman1959. Glad to see you here Randy. Enjoy the forum. 
  Pops, each and every new member is sent a welcoming message from me in their PM box and I suggest they initiate a post in the welcome section but it isn't required. 

Offline Fred

• Founding Member
  • Master Tech
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2009, 08:08:18 AM »
Sorry if I stepped outta' bounds here. Just use to GXPinKC always starting a welcome to new members. I'll  :chill: and be over in the corner.
Pops' car is Cool, Black Leather. Everything but Onstar and pretty much stock. VIN 12228.

Offline Critterman

• Retired, thank you very much
  • Premium Member
  • General Manager
  • Baltimore/Washington Corridor
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2009, 08:12:43 AM »
Not a problem originally everyone welcomed everyone and the front page was nothing but welcomes as new members joined.  We decided a single welcome was simpler, and members then welcomed only those they knew personally.  Sometimes that even took a life of it's own :)

Welcome to the board, get out of the corner, and start being part of the community
GONE: (but not forgotten) 2006 Cool named BIXABEL (BISH-AH-BEL) Mayan for "Good Roads"

DDM
StageIII intercooled Supercharger, Wisco ceramic coated pistons, Carrillo rods, superTech valves and Springs
Ported and polished head
Exedy Stage II Clutch
big brake kit, slotted/drilled Rotors w/Porterfield pads & blue juice
Backbone, Probeam, Cross Strut Brace
Underhood, trunk, & door Lights
ZOK suspension

JPM
Center console, door inserts, & dash
Seat bolster & lumbar support

Focuztech Tri-Y Header & hi-flow cat
Solo Performance SQR-2
Norm's Rear facia