Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: Need some help removing a few parts  (Read 1692 times)

Offline skyguy1984

• Tech
Need some help removing a few parts
« on: June 01, 2009, 11:19:39 PM »
Hey all i need some help, i need to know how to remove 3 parts on my saturn sky redline,

the door handles,
the hood vents,
and the chrome plastic shroud beside the fog lights.

thank you all in advance!!!!!

Offline Kelu

• Premium Member
  • Shop Foreman
Re: Need some help removing a few parts
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2009, 12:35:20 AM »
and the chrome plastic shroud beside the fog lights.
I'm interested in this also
Dragula  ;) Opel GT  from Romania
Arabas: take fotos, videos and keep all girls locked inside the house. Kelu's charm is irresistible !!!!

DarkSlySol

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2009, 03:52:27 AM »
For the door handles I belive you have to remove the door panel and behind the plastic covering inside and unscrew them...not a 100% sure but i so believe that how u do it, but BECAREFUL those door handles are SUPER fragile

Offline DeepBlueGXP

• KappaPerformance Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Shop Foreman
  • Displaced Buffalo Bills Fan
    • Kappa Performance Forum
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2009, 05:30:54 AM »
Door handles, outside, remove the interior panel, then with the window raise, use a #10 socket to remove 3 bolts.  Apply some grease to the socket so the bolts don't drop off.  Then the front of the door handle has a clip that needs to be pushed to release the handle.  Pull out the handle (with the handle opened like you are trying to open the door)  slide off the unlock rod..

I'm not sure on the other two pieces.