Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: Just for grins  (Read 1044 times)

lil goat

Just for grins
« on: June 10, 2009, 12:43:52 PM »
When I was at the track last weekend I asked a few questions and noticed a few things. I was talking to Rhys and Eric from RMR, the really like the new Toyo tires but they only last about half as long racing as the Bridgestones did, they prefer the new SSR wheels to the Racing Hart they ran on the Solstice, yes we may see it drift again with a different driver much like they did with the GTO, the comment was "you never know", the Hyundai has about the same HP as the Solstice did but 100 lb/ft more totque. They have switched over to Royal Purple from Mobil 1, this is indicative of nothing other than sponsorship money, and you can bet RP paid big to get Rhys on board. Ryan Tuerck is still running Mobil 1, they have been one of his main sponsors from Day 1, his GXP does not have an LNF motor in it it is a 2.4 GMPP LNJ race motor just like what Rhys ran. Ryan is very cool, and if you ask on Facebook he will most likely be your friend. You can Twitter Formula D, Twitter@Formuladrift. Stupid a$$ jughead turns in New Jersey SUCK, there were times even my GPS just said sorry you can't get there form here, this is New Jersey. The place we stayed had a beautiful pool we were not allowed to use because I am convinced that if we used it they would have to clean it, silly motel, but there is a gentlemen's club right next door. I did not go but I was told the women inside were not wearing any clothes. We ate at Charlie Brown's steak house it was great except for the impromptu shower Critter got, we also ate at Hoillihans,  even though we knew the waitress (long story) the food was eeeh and the prices were ridiculous. White Castle still rocks even if they do want to put ketchup on the sliders, silly White Castle, sliders need mustard.