Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: The GMPP upgraded senzors confirmation  (Read 1968 times)

Offline Kelu

• Premium Member
  • Shop Foreman
The GMPP upgraded senzors confirmation
« on: June 23, 2009, 05:43:50 AM »
Hi guys,

I have asked a friend of mine which works in a Opel dealership service if he can help me with upgraded sensors which you get them in the GMPP kit.
I have pasted him:
1 - 11589015 Bolt Tmap Sensor
2 - 88988320 Connector Sen-MAP w/ leads
2 - 12626998 O-Ring T-MAP
2 - 55206797 Sensor T-MAP (Bosch Part # 0 281 002 845, supposed to be used on Alfa Romeo 159 1.9 JTD)
and he get back to me with a printscreen for confirmation (part #2 from the image):
[ Guests cannot view attachments ]

The part number looks same but I don't know if the sensor goes there in the manifold induction, that is correct?
The picture is from Opel Insignia engine.
Does anyone has pictures with the place where the upgraded sensor are installed in your cars? And how they look?

He said he can't find the conectors.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2009, 05:50:55 AM by Kelu »
Dragula  ;) Opel GT  from Romania
Arabas: take fotos, videos and keep all girls locked inside the house. Kelu's charm is irresistible !!!!

Offline DeepBlueGXP

• KappaPerformance Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Shop Foreman
  • Displaced Buffalo Bills Fan
    • Kappa Performance Forum
Re: The GMPP upgraded senzors confirmation
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2009, 09:00:14 AM »
That is the correct sensor, the 2.0L sensor is on the top left of the engine just to the edge of the engine cover behind the vacuum solinoid.  The other sensor is on the left intercooler pipe.  There is a thread with the instructions on this forum.

Offline Kelu

• Premium Member
  • Shop Foreman
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2009, 10:15:18 AM »
Dang, I'm such a newbie sometimes, I was very anxious because seems I could find the sensors at dealership and I forgot to perform a complete search.

I will come back with the prices and availability from over here for those sensors.
Arabas: take fotos, videos and keep all girls locked inside the house. Kelu's charm is irresistible !!!!

Offline elff

• Premium Member
  • General Manager
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2009, 11:01:12 AM »
Kelu

Since I have white Engine bay components, it makes it easy to see the sensors.
In the following pic
Check out the left Intercooler Pipe
Then diagonally to the right and up, you will see the other sensor jsut before the engine cover

Offline Kelu

• Premium Member
  • Shop Foreman
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2009, 11:37:57 AM »
Thanks elff, I found all information necessary in the 2 topics which  DeepBlueGXP mentioned but on yours are easier to be spotted and shown to others. I'm happy I could find those sensors in this part of the world.

Offline G8TR

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2009, 12:48:26 PM »
Glad you could find them! Let us know about price and availability.  :thumbs: