Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: Just new to site  (Read 2019 times)

Offline Sol-Candy

• Tech
Just new to site
« on: June 24, 2009, 11:59:52 AM »
Hi to everyone who already knows me and a big HELLO to those who don't.

Chuck Doc told me about the site so I decided to come on over.

My car was recently in the dealership with a dead battery. Thank goodness I just made it under warranty and they put a new one in. I have a new passenger side cup holder and the stabilizer bar (the squeaky noise) on order and will have those installed soon!

Taking my MEAN GXP down to Charleston this weekend. Hopefully I'll have a great time photographing the Tall Ships that will be down there.

I'm just a little  :( that people don't wave much anymore when they see another Solstice...or maybe it's just me  :huh:... I still get excited when I see another one on the road...saw a red one last night. There aren't that many in my area and when traveling I see very few.

I had to take my husband car yesterday because I had to take my sister to the airport. Of course you know you can't fit luggage (or much) in the car. So I let my husband drive mine to work. My daughter works at the same building....she's sitting there and sees this MEAN GXP go by her window....she thought...what the heck... is that my moms car??? Who is that man driving it...LOL........She said you just can't miss that car it stands out so much.....  :thumbs:

Anyways I hope everyone is enjoying the warm days of summer!!!!

Sol-Candy

Offline G8TR

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
Re: Just new to site
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2009, 12:09:14 PM »
Glad to see you over here. Saw that you had popped up on the sol forum last week and I'm glad that you're back involved. You've now found the best Kappa forum on the net. Welcome Aboard!  :thumbs:

Offline Kelu

• Premium Member
  • Shop Foreman
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2009, 12:22:08 PM »
A big welcome and waves from Europe
Dragula  ;) Opel GT  from Romania
Arabas: take fotos, videos and keep all girls locked inside the house. Kelu's charm is irresistible !!!!

Offline GXPinKC

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
  • GXPinKC
    • KappaPerformance.com
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2009, 12:38:07 PM »
Sol-Candy, I have seen your threads and posts so much on other great forums and always admired your posts.  Welcome!  Now in honor of your joining today, I go back in time and repeat the welcome that Joe had me give to new members way back sometime after the forum was started by DeepBlueGXP.  Personally I liked the old way of greeting new members but some thought it was clogging up the forum, so we decided to relinkwish it.  So, here goes.  Joe was the person who thought up the idea, and it was a very good one!  He asked me to compose a greeting and he approved it and we were off and running.  "The old greeting to new members, for "Old Lang Zine"!

We here at Kappa.com wish to welcome Sol-Candy to be to be a part of this community of owners and future owners of Kappa Roadsters.  All who choose to be here, have an abiding interest in Kappa vehicles.  We refer to them as "Roadsters".  Make yourself at home, Have some fun, provide us with your insight and give us a chance to return the favor.  Welcome Sol-Candy and enjoy the ride!

Most Sincerely,
Ron
Global Moderator
KappaPerformance.com
Code 1100, Order#KCPDVV 04-28-2006, Delivery: 12-27-2006 

2007 Aggressive GXP, 5-speed, Ebony Leather seats w red accent stitching, Chrome Wheels, Air, 6-Disc, Monsoon, Sport Metallic Pedals & Premium Headliner.

MSRP $30,300 less $1,000 GMMC credit.  Deal: $28,180. ($2,120 under MSRP).

DDM Race Backbone, Probeam, & Red Cross Bay Brace
JPM Leather Center Console
Windrestrictor
MRZ Performance Billet Caps
Beach Party FBC
Solo Mach Exhaust

Offline Roland

• Tech
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2009, 12:41:24 PM »
Welcome Sol-Candy,

Glad to see that you too found this awesome forum.  I read I few of your posts at the other site and am glad to hear the warranty resolved your battery problems.

Offline DeepBlueGXP

• KappaPerformance Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Shop Foreman
  • Displaced Buffalo Bills Fan
    • Kappa Performance Forum
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2009, 01:15:37 PM »
Welcome to the forum!!!

Offline tonka45

• Apprentice/Gofer
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2009, 03:33:28 PM »
Thanks for the link Sol-Candy! Good to see you on a site again!
THs rule!! :D

Offline Sol-Candy

• Tech
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2009, 03:45:15 PM »
Happy that you joined tonka!!!! :thumbs:
« Last Edit: June 24, 2009, 03:57:12 PM by Sol-Candy »

Offline Smiling Clint

• Founding Member
  • Premium Member
  • Master Tech
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2009, 04:20:15 PM »
Welcome Sol-Candy and tonka45! Great forum for Kappas!
I'm very intelligent, but I mask it by doing stupid stuff.

Offline HAMMER DOWN

• Premium Member
  • Master Tech
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2009, 05:06:37 PM »
Welcome 
Here's to many rides with the top down, wind in your hair & the  hammer down.  :drag: :brnout: :drive:
Here's to many rides with the top down, wind in your hair & the  hammer down.  :drag: :brnout: :drive: