Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: F/S Commemorative Solstice Print Sets from Wilmington,DE  (Read 1335 times)

Offline 1LILNDN

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
  • Me and the Chief
F/S Commemorative Solstice Print Sets from Wilmington,DE
« on: July 04, 2009, 07:56:35 AM »
I have (2) sets of the Limiited Prints #s 732 and 802 for sale never Opened. Only 2,000 printed (E-Mail) allpontiac@aol.com for details Iknow you are  :drool:ing to have One

Only (1) set left #802
« Last Edit: July 05, 2009, 11:12:02 PM by 1 LIL NDN »
Mods
GMPPTune, seat belt loops, Magnaflow Exhaust, Turn signal Mod, K/N CAI, Sprint Booster, , Driveshaft tunnel Plate, New Wheels, 3rd lite cover-up, Painted Calibers & Decals, Cooler/Travel bag, ProBeam, Custom FuseBoxCover, Sound Deadening, PeddleCovers, Hidden license bracket, Center Console, DDM Tbolt clamp&IC pipes, WindRestrictor & Lightbar, WestersRaceTune, Hood & Trunk Lighting, "A" pillar & Gauges,HoosierGXP interrior lights,StunnerTag and Directional Mirrors,Hood&Body Graphics(Chief Pontiac) by Jack of Arts,dimming mirror w/temp&compass

Offline KWhale

• Playing with my
  • Premium Member
  • Master Tech
Re: F/S Commemorative Solstice Print Sets from Wilmington,DE
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2009, 03:25:27 PM »
hmmmmm..you might have more luck if people actually knew what these prints looked like, and of course a price?
The most Northern Senior Member on the map!!!
http://kappaperformance.com/forum/index.php?action=googlemap

Offline 1LILNDN

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
  • Me and the Chief
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2009, 11:23:46 PM »
  What this Set contains looks to be GM promotional material for the very first 2006 Solstice Roadster, no GXP's.  Consists of 22 very high quality photo prints which highlight various features of the car (such as the gauge package, the wheels, etc. plus shots of the car itself.  Each print contains a brief description of the feature printed on the back.  14 color prints and 8 b&w.  Sealed in a very durable and attractive presentation box -- I haven't broken the seal on any of the boxes except my own, so the description is based on what is in the set I'm keeping for myself.  Permanently attached inside the lid is a numbered certificate from GM.  Only 2000 sets produced.   I'm asking 75.00 plus Shipping ,should be about 12.00 they go by weight and zip location
there were 2006 sets produced
« Last Edit: July 06, 2009, 08:40:00 AM by 1 LIL NDN »
Mods
GMPPTune, seat belt loops, Magnaflow Exhaust, Turn signal Mod, K/N CAI, Sprint Booster, , Driveshaft tunnel Plate, New Wheels, 3rd lite cover-up, Painted Calibers & Decals, Cooler/Travel bag, ProBeam, Custom FuseBoxCover, Sound Deadening, PeddleCovers, Hidden license bracket, Center Console, DDM Tbolt clamp&IC pipes, WindRestrictor & Lightbar, WestersRaceTune, Hood & Trunk Lighting, "A" pillar & Gauges,HoosierGXP interrior lights,StunnerTag and Directional Mirrors,Hood&Body Graphics(Chief Pontiac) by Jack of Arts,dimming mirror w/temp&compass

Offline GXPinKC

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
  • GXPinKC
    • KappaPerformance.com
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2009, 07:36:00 AM »
Thanks LIL NDN, you said in your Email that it would be mailed today.  That is great.  We will have either # 732 or  # 802 in the 2,000 that were printed.  I collect things like that.  Thanks for offering this up to potential buyers.  I must put an end to all these expensive purchases.  I have wanted this expensive watch for a long time and Carol let me order it yesterday as well.  Along with all the purchases at the National's in Denver which included the Tune from Martin, 3/8Th's Race Backbone and ProBeam from Dave and DDMWorks, and also just recently the Fuse Box cover from beach party, we are on our way to needing a loan or a call to a Psychiatrist!  It has been a wonderful fun week and a half of spending.  My wife tells me that this binge must stop, NOW!!!  I am overwhelmed by all the wonderful additions to "Miss Red Eagle" as well as the Prints and watch. 

I am hopefull that the Fuse Box Cover from beach party shipped on the 3rd of July gets here, because it would be nice to get it installed prior to the Kansas City Meet on Saturday the 11Th of July.  GO DRVN has set up the Dinner Meet to get all the Kansas City group together.  Carol and I are looking forward to the Meet.  I have asked GO DRVN to drive Miss Red Eagle and comment on the early Chrismas presents that were under the tree early and already opened!  Well it is a great sunny day today, top down weather in Kansas!  See ya all, on the road!

GXPinKC
Ron and Carol
Code 1100, Order#KCPDVV 04-28-2006, Delivery: 12-27-2006 

2007 Aggressive GXP, 5-speed, Ebony Leather seats w red accent stitching, Chrome Wheels, Air, 6-Disc, Monsoon, Sport Metallic Pedals & Premium Headliner.

MSRP $30,300 less $1,000 GMMC credit.  Deal: $28,180. ($2,120 under MSRP).

DDM Race Backbone, Probeam, & Red Cross Bay Brace
JPM Leather Center Console
Windrestrictor
MRZ Performance Billet Caps
Beach Party FBC
Solo Mach Exhaust