Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: New to Kappas  (Read 1694 times)

Offline odiaz

• Tech
  • Deep GXP
    • Cherod/solstice
New to Kappas
« on: August 03, 2009, 12:25:36 AM »
Hi Guys, 

I'm fairly new to Kappas.  I just picked up a 2007 Deep Blue GXP last week and I am loving it. My other car is a 2005 Mustang GT and I thoroughly enjoy modding and showing it.  This was supposed to be a daily driver for me but the mod bug bit hard and I started doing mods the day I got her home.  I've been a member of the other board for about a week and I just found this board. 

It seems there is a lot of comradery here and I look forward to being an active member.

My Solstice Web site and HowTo Articles

http://www.cherod.com/solstice

Offline Kelu

• Premium Member
  • Shop Foreman
Re: New to Kappas
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2009, 03:02:16 AM »
 :cheers: Welcome buddy,

Nice to hear someone owning Mustang GT and Kappa, I wanted a 2005 Stang GT but I couldn't afford import taxes and then I discovered Opel GT which same car as Saturn Sky Redline.
Maybe you can post differences between them which are discovered only from the position of the owner so I could see what I loose/gain between Stang and Kappa.

BTW:  :ttiwwp: with both of them
Dragula  ;) Opel GT  from Romania
Arabas: take fotos, videos and keep all girls locked inside the house. Kelu's charm is irresistible !!!!

Offline DeepBlueGXP

• KappaPerformance Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Shop Foreman
  • Displaced Buffalo Bills Fan
    • Kappa Performance Forum
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2009, 05:36:54 AM »
Welcome to the forum.  How did you find us? 

Great color btw

Offline HAMMER DOWN

• Premium Member
  • Master Tech
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2009, 07:05:19 PM »
 Welcome 
Here's to many rides with the top down, wind in your hair & the  hammer down.  :drag: :brnout: :drive:
Here's to many rides with the top down, wind in your hair & the  hammer down.  :drag: :brnout: :drive:

Offline G8TR

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2009, 07:23:30 PM »
Welcome to the best Kappa forum on the net!  :thumbs: