Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: Another two Opel GT members from Greece  (Read 4840 times)

Offline johnnys

• Tech
Another two Opel GT members from Greece
« on: August 05, 2009, 11:35:13 AM »
Hello from me too i am Johnnys! I have the grey opel gt 08 at the video with the cone with arab. Tkagem is with the white opel gt and i think its already a member because he introduce me this forum! sorry for my english...
« Last Edit: August 05, 2009, 08:24:50 PM by Sly Bob »

Offline Sly Bob

• Administrators
  • Shop Foreman
  • My new grandson
    • Kappa Performance Forum
Re: Another Opel GT member from Greece
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2009, 12:21:32 PM »
Johnnys, welcome to the forum!!! No need to say sorry for your English, if anything we should say sorry that our Greek isn't better.

I have split this into a separate thread to give it the attention it deserves and we are very happy that you could join us. You have a beautiful car and I look forward to seeing more of it in the future.

Again, WELCOME!!!    :gf:
Just trying to do my part...

Mods: Lose the chicklets, VentureShield, Dual horns, AfterShock spoiler, Weathershield cover, Lil Chromies, Red calipers with black Solstice stickers, Opel GT antenna and Solo GXP-RCD exhaust with a Solo hi-flow cat!

Offline DeepBlueGXP

• KappaPerformance Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Shop Foreman
  • Displaced Buffalo Bills Fan
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2009, 12:38:49 PM »
Welcome to the forum.  Perhaps Kelu won't have the fastest Opel in Europe. 

Offline Kagem

• Master Tech
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2009, 01:35:38 PM »
Hello from me too, i'm the polar one in the videos. Arabas, Johnnys and i have our little community with some other guys here in Greece. I believe he have a lot more to learn about our cars, knowledge is endless and we are here to exchange opinions and experiences with you all. We wish we were all together in one place so we could make the land shake but at least we can communivate through the forums. It feels very nice to see that the passion for our cars is responsible for all that here, you are many!

P.S. If you like to split this into a separate thread too be my guest, i just thought it would be a waste of space in the forum, glad to be here!

Offline DeepBlueGXP

• KappaPerformance Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Shop Foreman
  • Displaced Buffalo Bills Fan
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2009, 01:49:16 PM »
Awesome videos guys, keep them coming.  Welcome Kagem.

Offline Arabas

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2009, 02:01:05 PM »
Hi Kagem and Johnny, i m glad you registered. this forum is a treasure of solutions and quality information! we will talk soon!
DDM Works Backbone and probeam
H&R springs
SOLO HF Cat and Mach Shorty
Dejon Throttle Elbow
Dejon-AEM intake
Front Big Brake upgrade kit with Ferodo pads
Trifecta tune
Custom IC and pipes
LVKFCB

Offline Kagem

• Master Tech
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2009, 02:07:41 PM »
Thank kelu for introducing us in the forum, have fun George overthere, we might join you Sunday with Johnny! It's indeed a treasure of solutions, i keep reading and reading....it's endless!

Offline johnnys

• Tech
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2009, 06:39:34 PM »
Thanks a lot for your warm welcome!

Offline Kelu

• Premium Member
  • Shop Foreman
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2009, 07:09:10 PM »
Hello from me too i am Johnnys! I have the grey opel gt 08 at the video with the cone with arab. Tkagem is with the white opel gt and i think its already a member because he introduce me this forum! sorry for my english...
Yassou (means hello in greek if i'm not wrong) Johnnys, we want pictures with you and your car
:ttiwwp:

Must be a fortune to have 2 friends with same cars, I would love to you meet you guys.

I proposed Tkagem you should make a trip in september in Hungary to King of Europe (drag racing), you can join my cars club friends and we gonna make a nice convoy of over 20 awesome cars.

Welcome to the forum.  Perhaps Kelu won't have the fastest Opel in Europe.  
I'm working on it sir, you want to put me on fire with this tease? These guys don't have a tune even they have many mods and only by this I'm faster  :poke: I'm very glad I could share them info and invite them here, love to contribute in this way also.

Kagem Welcome, you finally got it here and you didn't wanted to come with empty hands you brought Johnnys, great, keep them coming. I would love to question you personally so I would vote to have your own post, how in the world you have an white GT??? It's a custom paint, right?

Thank kelu for introducing us in the forum, have fun George overthere, we might join you Sunday with Johnny! It's indeed a treasure of solutions, i keep reading and reading....it's endless!
Efharisto, it was a pleasure to bring you guys here. If you join George in his holiday don't forget, PICTURES. So no more questions to me?  :rofl: Yammas!!

Greek guys: I'm used to call my greek buddies malaka, I know what it means but around here is common to call a friend like this as a funny call. Also is pretty usual among you?
Don't even think to make your GTs faster than mine cause I will be mad.  :goat:
Dragula  ;) Opel GT  from Romania
Arabas: take fotos, videos and keep all girls locked inside the house. Kelu's charm is irresistible !!!!

Offline Sly Bob

• Administrators
  • Shop Foreman
  • My new grandson
Re: Another two Opel GT members from Greece
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2009, 08:31:16 PM »
P.S. If you like to split this into a separate thread too be my guest, i just thought it would be a waste of space in the forum, glad to be here!

Welcome Kagem. Please don't hesitate to start a new thread for anything. It's great to have you here and you too have a beautiful car that you obviously enjoy. Rightly so!

We look forward to more posts from you in the future.

I have changed the title of the thread to "Another two Opel GT members from Greece"

Again, WELCOME!!!  :gf: :gf: :gf:
Just trying to do my part...

Mods: Lose the chicklets, VentureShield, Dual horns, AfterShock spoiler, Weathershield cover, Lil Chromies, Red calipers with black Solstice stickers, Opel GT antenna and Solo GXP-RCD exhaust with a Solo hi-flow cat!

Offline GXPinKC

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
  • GXPinKC
    • KappaPerformance.com
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2009, 09:01:25 PM »
Welcome to Kappa Performance johnnys, and Kagem.  We are all most appreciative of the great videos you guys made for all of us to see.  That was truly special and your driving skills are incredible!  It was so nice of Kelu to recruit you to the forum.  Your addition to the forum makes all of us better people!  Thanks again for joining.

Ron
Code 1100, Order#KCPDVV 04-28-2006, Delivery: 12-27-2006 

2007 Aggressive GXP, 5-speed, Ebony Leather seats w red accent stitching, Chrome Wheels, Air, 6-Disc, Monsoon, Sport Metallic Pedals & Premium Headliner.

MSRP $30,300 less $1,000 GMMC credit.  Deal: $28,180. ($2,120 under MSRP).

DDM Race Backbone, Probeam, & Red Cross Bay Brace
JPM Leather Center Console
Windrestrictor
MRZ Performance Billet Caps
Beach Party FBC
Solo Mach Exhaust

Offline HAMMER DOWN

• Premium Member
  • Master Tech
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2009, 09:13:45 PM »
 Welcome  
Here's to many rides with the top down, wind in your hair & the  hammer down.  :drag: :brnout: :drive:

« Last Edit: August 05, 2009, 09:22:42 PM by HAMMER DOWN »
Here's to many rides with the top down, wind in your hair & the  hammer down.  :drag: :brnout: :drive:

Offline G8TR

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2009, 09:23:34 PM »
Welcome to the best Kappa forum on the net! Nice to have more Opel GTs here to share with.  :gf:  :thumbs:

Offline Kagem

• Master Tech
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2009, 04:28:35 AM »
Thank you all for your kind words, as sto introduce myself behind my nickname, my name is Tony. To who should i answer first....
Kagem Welcome, you finally got it here and you didn't wanted to come with empty hands you brought Johnnys, great, keep them coming. I would love to question you personally so I would vote to have your own post, how in the world you have an white GT??? It's a custom paint, right?
Don't even think to make your GTs faster than mine cause I will be mad.  :goat:
The colour i liked the best for this car was white from the start, i had seen the sky polar white and i was amazed, so my GT was born black and turned into white....Here's how i did it.
http://www.geardiary.com/2008/08/07/3m-foiling-changes-the-color-of-your-car-without-repainting-or-damage-lasts-up-to-4-years/
I brought John with me and we intend to bring some others too. We have friends who are tuned and way more powerfull than us, but we are searching this issue a bit more as to find something less harmfull for our cars, we are not into dragraces that much.

Welcome Kagem. Please don't hesitate to start a new thread for anything. It's great to have you here and you too have a beautiful car that you obviously enjoy. Rightly so!
We look forward to more posts from you in the future.
I have changed the title of the thread to "Another two Opel GT members from Greece"
Again, WELCOME!!!  :gf: :gf: :gf:
Thank you very much, i appreciate  that!

To GXPinKC, HAMMER DOWN & G8TR Thank you guys for the warm welcome and the irreproachable hospitality....