Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: "Reduced Engine Power" on the Dragon  (Read 7180 times)

nomead

Re: "Reduced Engine Power" on the Dragon
« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2009, 12:23:50 PM »
I was at Tellico Dam when the yellow sky limped in.
We tried everything and the consensus was the pump and rail.
There was nothing consistent with Nomead's failure except maybe the codes DDM Randy found :D.
I stayed with them till Delas gap as the SKY went in an out of limp mode.
He booted it on the open 4 lane and there was power all the way back to the Village :nuts:

Well I hope he finds his solution as easily as I found mine, though I don't *think* he has commented here (yet).

I will have the OBD II with SLY from now on at all events even if I have to leave extra clothes at home  :cheers:

On the way home I pretty much decided to get HPT - been thinking about it for a while and with this and my plans to continue modding it only makes sense. This was the event to kick in some urgency to pull the trigger on it.